Unable to see other players skills in arena

Kasc

When I'm fighting other players in the arena I cannot see their skills. For example, I see a fm's arms moving back and forth but don't see the fire and ice. Is this happening to others or did I turn something off by mistake?

1 hour ago, Voikukka said:

This happened to me too. Restarting the game fixed this issue. This happened when I turned everything off for grand harvest. After grand harvest I turned them back to normal but couldnt see anyones skills at arena.

What did you do exactly ?

Because I have this bug for 2 days now and ofc I restarted my game more than once.

I have the same problem too, but not only in arenas... In open world I have no skills effect too for others and my proper animations are so low and not that detailed than before... It appears 2 days ago I guess, but I tought it was because I did a disk cleanup... So I don't know if the problem is from me or the patch from thursday or something else... I tried all to solves the problem but didn't worked

I think I have a solution for your problem. It actually works 100% for me. It appears that this is a bug or something , it happened to me 2 days ago too (also can't see FM ribbons). The solution is to go to the graphic settings and set the ''Apply to all'' bar or something like that, that is on top of the graphic bars, to 5 , or 4. Then just leave it there and adjust your settings the way you like. 5 will give you very detailed skills , while 4 will give less detail (but still visible skills).. It's pretty weird that an option that just sets everything to a certain level can affect this... Anyway , please try it and let me know if it worked for you!

Archived