Best PvE Solo Class

Yuuven

Assassin is best for a lot situations, but if a boss has true sight you are going to have a harder time. Summoner is great for tanking cat + mega heals. Assassins have it too, but it is more OP on summoner.

a good sin shouldn't care too much if a boss have sight on him or not... you just need time better some of your skills... as sin you can do much more damage than a summoner...
I leveled a summoner to 45 sure could solo more dungeons than I was able to on some of my other classes.. but at a cost of time since used a certain build that was more focused on cat play than myown skills... so most the damage I was doing came from 2 skills + all the cat skills lol

as a sin it takes practice to do some bosses... after certain lv it gets better and more smoother since you need certain skills to keep stealthed ... 

it takes more skills to play well as sin than a summoner...

but ! - lots of classes can solo like a pro with the RIGHT use of skills lol it really depends on the player on how well you solo stuff

some stuff I had rough time as certain classes I leveled while my friend had easy time and he kept laughing at me -.-

warlock and fm can solo stuff well with certain sets of skills.

you should try out yourself and see what most suitable for you to play as :)

some classes requires more time to practice to reach the class's full potential than others, keep that in mind.

Since you are a newbie I would recommend a summoner. It is the easiest class in the game, but if you have experience in similar games I would go sin. In the end all classes can solo content, but some classes have it easier than others. 

• 1 month later...

I'd like to know what the best solo class is for someone with a high ping, besides Summoner. I have a 50 Summoner and sometimes I have problems reacting to cues so I like staying at a distance. I'd *like* to go with Assassin, but I'm thinking any melee class is going to need a lot of quick reactions. Still, I'd like to go with an easy melee, otherwise, I'll go with Force Master. I don't plan on taking any class farther than 50 HM1. Your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Assasin is best for single-target PvE content,but i'd say you need a good ping to efficiently play it.

I'd recommend you Summoner,easy to play,no struggle at all and really really amazing damage dealer.And also has stealth,heal,cc,Chi regeneration...everything you need.

Archived