Soulstone plain dailies problems

HurbY

So aside from the fact that melee classes have it difficult anyways in this situation because they need the relevant damage to finish quest.

The other problem that i noticed alot is that when you are already having a hard time, just 1 or 2, in this case ceruleans, can just get a gun, walk up to a group of 10 and kill everyone.

This is so absurd idk why this was implemented. These guns are wayyyyyyyyyyy to powerfull and they make questing impossible on soulstone plains when your faction doesnt outnumber the opposing faction 500 to 1. So i hope you will nerf these guns, or delete them idc. Well they look cool but they are way to OP.

Well..as a destroyer I can confirm that..melee classes have it hard there. You barely avoid the first aoe then the moment you start approaching another one comes..and so on. I mean if 90% of the time you are focused just to survive..how you suppose to do damage ? In the end you get nothing.  While ranges are balancing at the edge of the aoe and are pretty much on easy mode.

Archived