Blackwyrm, now Silver Events, is this how it's going to be?

mihwK

Since last February the game is unplayable with lots of other players.

Blackwyrm I would drop to 1-4FPS, have several seconds of screen freeze. I would find a way around it by using my iPhone timer, run out if I had luck enough to not get the freeze with a bad timing. I could get a box like this, more or less 90% of the time. You can imagine this is not fun at all...

With Silverfrost I was in hope they would finally give us a solution, but they made things even worse.

In every big event in Silverfrost, I freeze up until the Boss is dead or my client crashes. I also still have the issues I had before, literally nothing got fixed.

GPU: GTX970

CPU: i5-4570

Game is on my SSD

Win10 64

8gigs of RAM

I can also add to my system, I get more than average benchmark scores. In every newer game I get very good performace, I consider myself one of the lucky people out there when it comes to the hardware lottery. I went through this with the support aswel, they try to disable services, and just seek the issue on my part. I tried everything with the support for days, until I decided these people are going to mess up my system. Never touch a running system, as the saying goes, specially when it runs smoothly as mine does ecxept for BnS...

When can I expect you to implement some fixes? The asian client is much better than ours, how the fk am I supposed to enjoy this game?

I've had it really, I'm so sick to not be able to participate and have NO help from the devs for MONTHS. FPS is abysmal, and these Events are unplayable. It's APRIL soon, I've put up with this shit for so long now, and there is still no hope, nothing of a fix is in sight. The support can't help me, the problem is not on my side... The only reason I keep going back in these days is beause I've already invested so much time into the game already, I need an answer on this, *cricket*ing give us optimization fixes, DO SOMETHING.

Every other game get's better over time, this game started with better performace, and went the opposite way. I don't know what they messed up in february, but I just don't understand why they can't turn it back. So many players also report the game would run better in beta? I believe, and just got worse when the game went live.

If you have 1-4 FPS with your computer you probably have a problem somewhere, I have similar setup (4790k-gtx970-ssd, win7 though) and on silverfrost worse I got was 30fps with tons of people around. But yeah client crashes for me as well even with 30fps, crash and freezes are unrelated to fps I guess.

56 minutes ago, Leiy said:

If you have 1-4 FPS with your computer you probably have a problem somewhere, I have similar setup (4790k-gtx970-ssd, win7 though) and on silverfrost worse I got was 30fps with tons of people around. But yeah client crashes for me as well even with 30fps, crash and freezes are unrelated to fps I guess.

You have Win7, alot of people report Win7 fixes alot of things. That is not a solution tho, I shouldn't be required to swap my OS to have less issues only for one game. 

I checked again, my CPU is at 29%, with RAM 55%, I have 1 FPS, the screen freezes until the boss is dead during the Harvest Event. It's literally impossible to participate... The moment players start to use their skills its over. I want the game to function properly, I don't want to downgrade to WIn7 man =(

I should also add, the process is inactive during the freeze when I check the task manager. (client.exe)

Archived