Infinite invulnerability?

I just fought a bot summoner recently using kfm and this bot was invulnerable the entire time i couldn't hit him no matter what i killed the cat go on to the summoner and all i get is invulnerable invulnerable and then i die while the bot has 100% hp...

This is a hacker. Not a bot. Or it could be a mix of both. Summoner have a "flicker" hack. They go in and out of stealth to hit you and you cannot damage them unless you manage to stunlock, bleed, or poison. 

5 hours ago, Anveena said:

Sorry for being rude but STFU if you condone THIS: 

I'll let you STFU instead, only one agreeing with this is NCSoft,  he's been there for more than a week and still not banned :) 

seedshroud isn't a hack. and many classes have skills that completely ignore it. as far as infinite invun you must have played a hacker. petalstorm only resists some ranged and status affects for 10 seconds. 14 second cooldown after the affect runs out that you can blow them up during. As far as kfm vs summoners though you counter summoners probably harder then summoners counter sins. just have to get your three stacks. use the stomp combo and its literally a one combo kill. unblockable and inescapable even if we are max traited in escapes.

True. I usually don't complain a lot i can tolerate marco cheaters but i had enough, the only reason i play this game is to pvp today i went from  2050 to 1930 all because of these summoners invulnerable bots they don't take any damage the whole match, i faced only 1 real diamond player out of 7 immunity hacking summoner bots. i will take a very long break until ncsoft decide to move there butt and use their brain

Archived