this is 50?

sonatine

maybe they blew all their best ideas at 45, but 50 is painfully not fun. was the 50 content the way the game was always meant to be?

i personally like the ideology of hardcore players getting the best items first, with casuals taking longer. i'm fine with this. my life's too busy to devote to this game. jump in, do some eastern fleet or nightshade, some dungeons and open pvp for fun, and get rewarded with maybe not the best rewards, but useful rewards nonetheless. come 50, we now have a pvp field that locks you into set amounts of time, the harvest event at specific hours, two 24-man areas that are either clusterf*cks with no clear reward paths and insects that eat your face, or running around frostscale for rewards that aren't even as good as 45 rewards.

this isn't even mentioning the item progression that i'm now even further behind with. and looking ahead at the progression...it doesn't look even remotely fun. does this game get better (in terms of korea content) or is this game just not for me? because it was pretty fun at 45.

Wait what? the insect place in the beginning was suppose to be one of the new 24 man instance like blackram and bloodshade? I just thought that place was a lv 50 area zone that i have to return later. I just did the quest and left lol.

Yeah ****ing bugs eat your face... everything's a mess, counter-intuitive AND HURTS LIKE BLOODY HELL.  Old raids were structured and not just blobs of horrible mobs scattered around a corner of the map. Horrible mobs.

I'm definitely NOT very impressed with level 50 content. The dailies take way too long and make you do so much crap, and half of them are gimmicky.  Harvest square i can't even seem to get credit on (oh yeah and the bug does the grenade aoe, freezes my game until it's done, people who press too many buttons have their game close, i come back dead, no credit).

Also, why is everything so bloody huge? I feel like i run out of stamina in 2 seconds and have to walk slo-mo across Siberia.

Only good thing about 50 is the actual dungeons are still fun, but the world stuff is disgusting.  I came to BnS to play more casual and get away from the horrible grind that Tera was.  And here i'm just getting horrible un-fun grind again.  (If i were to farm open world mobs with dragon soup, it'd take a whole hour to gain a meagre 10% towards 50.)

Oh yeah, and even with improved gold income, the prices for things are outrageous, you should see the cost for post-pirate weap (breeze).......

Gonna lose customers and long term survival of the game if everything's made to be a pain.

PS: being dumped at level 49, left to feebly grind is not cool.  Especially when mob experience is so terrible the dragon soups aren't even worth it. It's more efficient to chug through the dailies that make you wanna strangle something.

Archived