Upgrading acc's before weapon?

Enamour

Just curious as I saw the upgrade for the Pirate Bracelet gave 10 more AP for the cost (well no stones really atm) but just curious, if you're at True Pirate right now, would it actually be better to try upgrading an accessory or just focus on weapon first? Right now I'm awakened Pirate (wasting money on hongmoon coins lol...) but I'm resaving/farming back up and was thinking to go for Breeze asap (or well when I can at least) but then there's the allure of accessory upgrades...

2 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Just curious as I saw the upgrade for the Pirate Bracelet gave 10 more AP for the cost (well no stones really atm) but just curious, if you're at True Pirate right now, would it actually be better to try upgrading an accessory or just focus on weapon first? Right now I'm awakened Pirate (wasting money on hongmoon coins lol...) but I'm resaving/farming back up and was thinking to go for Breeze asap (or well when I can at least) but then there's the allure of accessory upgrades...

The accessory upgrades look really tempting and don't take as much resources. Since I'm on True pirate I might get one upgrade on weapon first, but if I were at Awakened I'd probably go for accessories (with the moonwater stones and other stuff rising in price)

Accessories is best upgrade investment and faster than weapon.

You can do your story and regular quest with True Profane in silverfrostand wait/decide with weapon path you want to follow and farm/wait for new resource item price going down.

21 minutes ago, Kaliga said:

Accessories is best upgrade investment and faster than weapon.

You can do your story and regular quest with True Profane in silverfrostand wait/decide with weapon path you want to follow and farm/wait for new resource item price going down.

Oh that's a good tip for 2 of my 45s that are currently at True Profane. Didn't even think about that.

Archived