how long for me to wait?

Yakushi

Can't tell if sarcasm >.< but if you are serious " The rewards will be distributed at defined intervals throughout the leveling challenge, and characters that were level 10 or under—and reached level 45 before server maintenance on March 23—can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45. The challenge rewards will be sent to the account-wide Received Items tab, where it can be claimed by any character on the account. "

1 hour ago, Synfour said:

Can't tell if sarcasm >.< but if you are serious " The rewards will be distributed at defined intervals throughout the leveling challenge, and characters that were level 10 or under—and reached level 45 before server maintenance on March 23—can expect to receive their rewards the day after maintenance each week (March 10, 17, and 24) following when they hit level 45. The challenge rewards will be sent to the account-wide Received Items tab, where it can be claimed by any character on the account. "

so that mean i won't get it?

10 minutes ago, Yakushi said:

so that mean i won't get it?

Synfour already quoted the official announcement for you. I'm not sure which part of it was unclear.

I really hope you're not trolling, so let me simplify it for you. It means that you will get your reward, but you will only get it on March 24.

23 minutes ago, SphericRain said:

Synfour already quoted the official announcement for you. I'm not sure which part of it was unclear.

I really hope you're not trolling, so let me simplify it for you. It means that you will get your reward, but you will only get it on March 24.

but the event is over already on March 23rd tho?

There is a weekly maintenance, and this week they add new content, but yes, you will get it after the update. If you don't get it right after the maintenance, don't panic, wait at most 48 hours before submitting a ticket. I think last week it was about 36 hrs after maintenance, not sure.

On 3/23/2016 at 4:33 AM, Els said:

There is a weekly maintenance, and this week they add new content, but yes, you will get it after the update. If you don't get it right after the maintenance, don't panic, wait at most 48 hours before submitting a ticket. I think last week it was about 36 hrs after maintenance, not sure.

does that mean i get it next  week? because i didn't  get it on the  maintenance when they patch up the new patch

9 hours ago, Yakushi said:

does that mean i get it next  week? because i didn't  get it on the  maintenance when they patch up the new patch

If you still did not receive it, I'd advise you to send a ticket. I got mine yesterday.

Archived