Best Place to get Element Powder?

Howllo

Breaking  blue cold iron weps are worth 1 + 50% chance for a second volcano  are the same with moo water blues being lower the 1 per breaks storm siren are purple are worth 4 sien 4.5 dark pirate 6 pirate 6.5 and lab purples are 7 each soloing bright stone ruins yields about 8 per run 4 man pooh is better if others let you have wep at end without a fuss plus 2-3 parfume every run

Epic coloured high level weapon will give more element powder.

However, at the fastest rate, you´d be doing BSH24 and Poh24 runs and just salvage all the weapons that constantly drop + weapons from drops.

Personally I am a bit lazy, and just buy Elder Dragon Elements of the market place if I dont have ny elements to transmute myself.

NB. that 50% experience booster for upgrading weapon, that charm seems not to work?

I had 3 Elder dragon elements + 4 normal elements into 1 upgrade, and when I added the 50% boosted experience charm, the green bar didnt change at all from before I added it.

34 minutes ago, Victorion said:

NB. that 50% experience booster for upgrading weapon, that charm seems not to work?

I had 3 Elder dragon elements + 4 normal elements into 1 upgrade, and when I added the 50% boosted experience charm, the green bar didnt change at all from before I added it.

The XP booster only boosts xp on weapons used as fodder not Elements and In all honesty does not really make much difference, just like the other 'booster' which is suposed to increase the lowest XP gain

3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

The XP booster only boosts xp on weapons used as fodder not Elements and In all honesty does not really make much difference, just like the other 'booster' which is suposed to increase the lowest XP gain

I didnt know that, such a waste xD Thanks for the clarification.

Archived