Reporting a bot infestation

Brias

So today I log-in to BnS and I see I had 10 friends request. Low and behold guess what it was... yup you guessed it.

2f96ecd8196aa173584eff803f0e62d4.png

I want to start out by saying, I'm a premium member and have been from the beginning, I've been getting this ever since I started reporting bots for spamming my PM chat. Please, I'm not the only one that it's happening to. You have bots in PVP, bots outside towns, inside dungeons, I've even been in a cross server dungeon with 3 bots in a 6 man party. That's pretty much leaves us with 3 people in the party at a 6 man dungeon and we can't kick any of them out of the party after we're in the second lobby. It's really ruining mine and everyone's experience on BnS and I really hate to just stop playing because of something like that. As for these friends requests, I know I can just decline all of them and report them, but 10 more will replace those and I don't want to sit here declining friends requests the whole time. If you take a step back, who sits there declining friends requests the whole time while playing an MMO? This is the first time that I've had this issue in an MMO. I'll eventually just stop paying if this issue continues, because this is not the experience I'm paying for. So I'm going to hope that when "maintenance" comes along which should be on the 23rd, if that's correct, this issue is corrected. If it's not, I'm not paying anymore.

I can understand your frustration with the bots. I was very annoyed with them and wanted some change to occur. I also have constant lag that makes the game virtually unplayable. I found a post today from a streamer that showed the bot activity is quite heavy in Korea. Apparently this is never going to change considering how long the game has been available in Korea. So I have simply decided to play the game from here on out on the free track. No more premium for me. The game simply isn't worth my money.

wtf why do i never get friend request, whispers or stuff like that ever? im true pirate and not a single one. i have been getting a lot of bots in arena but not even a mail, fr or anything wtf i think people who get these shits are gold buyers

I've never purchased gold from these things ever, I'm even scared to go to the website and get a virus or something lol. Never mind the fact that you can get a virus or something, the fact that you can get banned from buying gold from these things. Also, I went to decline all of these friends requests and apparently the visual caps out at 10 I ended up declining 19 friends requests from these individuals.

0dae359bb3090a09587e3e54c85230de.png

3 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

Luckily, I only got a couple of those friend requests.  I can't remember for certain but I think I went to the settings and unchecked an option to allow friend requests. I haven't seen anymore requests since.

Where is that? I was looking for it but couldn't find it. I'll check again, I probably skimmed right over it and didn't see it.

Archived