Why are Summoners shown no love in 50 PvP?

Ryjian

On 3/19/2016 at 10:57 AM, Travolta said:

Even tho he's talking about lvl50 +10 HM these are the arguments:

• Summoners are strong lvl45 now, they don't deserve to be good at lvl50 high PvP. They deserve to be punished for having a good class now.
  • Summoners are more easy to play than the other classes, they are not allowed to be high rated, if they should managed to get to a High tier they deserve to be hated because it was sososososo EASY for them, they got it GIFTED to them because all the other classes are so insanely hard to play. (I played many classes, like KFM+Sin, I don't think any of them are hard to play...)
  • Summoners can't be allowed to be good in PvP, because they are already good in soloing PvE, you can't have a class be good in both or let's quote the other guy "you can't have it all" in an eSport game. For some strange reason, it's okay if your class is bottom tier in PvP when it's high tier in PvE! Just in a way of, you have to suck somewhere, you just have to.
  • As a funny side note, all the BMs throwing in their jokes in here how bad they have it now, even tho OP clearly talks about lvl50
  • It is a FACT, that Warlocks + Summoners are falling off HARD in Korea. Also the Leaderboards in Korea are insanely filled with wintraders, but please, take the #3 summoner as an argument for yourself, even tho, that guy did wintrade hard and doesn't represnt the actual weak state of lvl50 Sums
  • Summoners have a cat, even tho, you have to take BOTH TOGETHER TO HAVE A COMPLETE CLASS, we take this as an argument like this: Hey guys, YOU HAVE CATS; we DONT; YOU HAVE MORE THAN WE DO. I really don't want to go into this one more, because the stupidity of these people goes into some serious next level shit. They treat the Summoner as a whole class on it's own, with the Cat as a second player level person, who just adds on top of it. In their heads it's like 2 KFM's fighting 1 KFM, 2 Sins fighting 1 Sin, etc.

I didn't feel like writing more, but the arguments of ppl are worth nothing. Literally garbage, everything I've read in this thread this far is utter useless, the arguments people bring have no base at all and couldn't be more wrong. How dare a Summoner fall off the top100 Ladder with it's class completely. I mean, BMs are suffering right now, even tho, there are BMs at the highest ratings, it's okay if Summoners fall off the Ladder completely because hell, it's time to get punished for having a good class atm.

You can't have a discussion like this with kids/babys, it will only annoy you because their arguments come from e point of "mimimi I lost to a summoner, mimimi apparently the summoner needs literally 0 skill and get's everything for free while beeing a horrible player otherwise, let's forget all the Sums stuck at Gold, they are just bad at this game, we can't count them in on our arguments."

I don't know if other ppl feel the same, but it annoys the shit out of me when ppl pretend their classes are SO HARD to play. I have 4 lvl45s from a Summoner to a KFM, it doesn't take that much more skill for me to play my KFM, it just does not. Summoner is EASYER than the other classes to grasp the mechanics, that's it, all of the classes are easy as fk. There are a billion YouTube Videos literally spoon feeding you how to play your class.

I get into situations where it's 10times more easy to play my KFM, even tho we all seem to agree upon, KFM takes insane amount of skill to play. Like God Tier, if you aren't a God you shouldn't even try, the class is SO HARD to play, damn, so hard. Then I get into situations where I have a better time on my Summoner.

I have several Arena games, where I win with MUCH LESS effort on my KFM, yes, #truestory. Then I also have games where it's more easy with my Summoner. 

No one says a word about the FM-the cc they have ,heal and crazy dmg .It should be nerfed for real ,the class its a joke .I'm now lvling one and i'm like wtf the class it counts for me as most OP class in game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Ryjian said:

From looking at your past posts on your account, you're a "Typical Ignorant PoS". Keep your shitty comments to yourself. Go back to crying about how obviously you don't know how BD's work and complain that it's Hack/Bots. Just like the typical casual low-tier players i demolished after being carried through bots. They start to whine in lobby arena chat "I'm so tired of running into hacking summoners". No, you're just bad.

Why are you so buthurt after hearing the truth? First of all, i have a sub bladedancer and i know when some1 has invite focus. You really are pathetic, searching my posts etc. Second of all your the ignorant crybaby here. Every player knows that summoners have the upperhand right now because they are op compared to other classes. But you are one of those trash players who doesn't have skill, so you hope that summoners stay op, so trashplayers like you could win a game. I wonder what you gonna do after the patch is released. I bet you are one of those wimps who will delete this game after seeing that the summoners aren't broken anymore. Stop crying on forums noob

24 minutes ago, SuGenma said:

Why are you so buthurt after hearing the truth? First of all, i have a sub bladedancer and i know when some1 has invite focus. You really are pathetic, searching my posts etc. Second of all your the ignorant crybaby here. Every player knows that summoners have the upperhand right now because they are op compared to other classes. But you are one of those trash players who doesn't have skill, so you hope that summoners stay op, so trashplayers like you could win a game. I wonder what you gonna do after the patch is released. I bet you are one of those wimps who will delete this game after seeing that the summoners aren't broken anymore. Stop crying on forums noob

The only fix left for summoner is changing Seed Shroud range to 50meters. This is the only fix the summoner is getting in 50 patch. How will it make us "not op anymore"?

I'm going to say this in simple terms so even the most ignorant retard most likely has a chance of understanding this. And yes, i'm talking about the individuals who so blatantly instigate and cry at me.

Well, here we go~~

Yes, summoners are OP (Slowly Fading) atm. You know why? No, you don't. Most people who started playing cry about it w/o any idea as to why, hence so many QQ threads. i'll tell you why, so read closely. I posted this in my opening. This applies to Blade Dancers being OP as well at 45. Summoners and Blade Dancers have a smaller skill tree than the others. They don't require as much skill points as the other classes to really shine. This is why Summoners and Blade Dancers are OP at 45 but fall off at 50 HM 10+ because the other classes are now able to expand their skills more and get their needed effects while Summoner and Blade Dancer still have their small skill tree and fall behind. It's that simple, but for some, it's rocket science.

Archived