Fix the bullshit targetting with Summoner

Seriously I'm starting to get insanely annoyed whenever I'm fighting a Summoner on my BM. I could be looking straight at the *cricket*ing summoner but it would lock onto the cat. People are going to say just wait a second longer for it to [maybe] target the summoner but in arena every *cricket*ing second counts. I'm glad my destroyer rapes almost all summoners. They deserve a taste of their own medicine.

Positioning is a vital part of pvp - and you should learn to position yourself better and take advantage of summoners that position themselves poorly.

I.e. if you see a summoner that is trying to abuse the targeting system and all the time trying to keep the cat right in front of him and you - you just hit him with an air combo that hits both the cat and the summoner (whenever the cat isnt taunting and they are close enough for both to be hit)

When the cat burst towards you, you block and got free targeting to the summoner etc.

Its really just about learning how to do with summoner class - and it helps if you played one yourself.

That's absolutely sound advice from a summoner. Yes, block more so the cat can grapple you and a summoner can one shot you with a sunflower skill spam. 

Bm has zero chance against a decent summoner, accept it and move on. Summoners hardcounter them, probably, the most unfair matchup. 

On 18.03.2016 г. at 7:40 AM, SasakiKojiro said:

Seriously I'm starting to get insanely annoyed whenever I'm fighting a Summoner on my BM. 

i need to ask u do u even play with summ ?

how much cc have the summ ? how much hp have ? how much dmg he do ?

i mean , start playing with one and then ask ur self it is fair or not .

a special with BM . seriusly ?

Go into Settings -> Game -> Targeting and look at "Targeting Sensitivity" near the bottom. If you increase this, targets will switch faster according to where you're looking. Also consider disabling "prioritize debuffed targets" as this may cause unwanted sticky targeting. If you still have targeting issues against summoners after messing with these options, it's most likely because the cat is standing between you and the summoner and that is, in fact, a part of the game.

Archived