The pvp experience

Charoy

I've heard soo many good things about this game's pvp. I've been playing WoW arenas semi-hardcore for a long long time, and with BnS launhing here I decided to try it ... oh boy. Ooooooooooh boy, what a mistake that was. This is by far the worst shit I've tried in ANY mmo. EVER. 99% of this game's pvp, at least en EU:

- Bots

- Hacks

- Bots with hacks

- Macros

. Summoners

- Blade Dancers

- More hacks

- Oh, and lag in a *cricket*ING PING RELIEANT GAME, AND I HAVE *cricket*ING OPTICAL FIBER.

This game will die here pretty quick, looks fun in Asian servers, but here its not. And oh boy do I want it to fail hard here, in the west.

It is what you get when you allow an AMERICAN game company to run your game....  It is a known fact that American game companies that run F2P games ruin them with thier cash shops and their inability to fix anything wrong with the game.

Another "WoW Pro" who's quit his game, getting owned and because of this = game is shit.

1-3 Bots - Well, if u are good u will past the "zones" with bots and theres no bot in platinum PvP, if u don't, u have to learn from them:)

4 - Macros = Depend on ping anyway, if u have shity ping, even macro dont help u. And i really dont need to use macro, i can manage my skills without it as FM. So macro is not "sure" win and dont tell me, that no one on wow didn't use macros.

Summoners and Blade Dancers - They are pain in the ass, but not impossible to defeat. Learn more, whine less.

And ping of arenas arent really good sometimes, but it usually affect your opponent too. So it "nearly" equal match.

This game is buggy and have his cons, but still many ppl are there. If u arent happy with game just quit. Theres so many topic why someone quiting the game and nobody cares about why exactly u quiting. Nobody knows u, nobody care.

So return on your WoW and bb. 

10 minutes ago, Lennethka said:

Another "WoW Pro" who's quit his game, getting owned and because of this = game is shit.

1-3 Bots - Well, if u are good u will past the "zones" with bots and theres no bot in platinum PvP, if u don't, u have to learn from them:)

4 - Macros = Depend on ping anyway, if u have shity ping, even macro dont help u. And i really dont need to use macro, i can manage my skills without it as FM. So macro is not "sure" win and dont tell me, that no one on wow didn't use macros.

Summoners and Blade Dancers - They are pain in the ass, but not impossible to defeat. Learn more, whine less.

And ping of arenas arent really good sometimes, but it usually affect your opponent too. So it "nearly" equal match.

This game is buggy and have his cons, but still many ppl are there. If u arent happy with game just quit. Theres so many topic why someone quiting the game and nobody cares about why exactly u quiting. Nobody knows u, nobody care.

So return on your WoW and bb. 

Bots ARE in platinum, you know? Plus they use hacks.

Ping affects some classes more than others. As a sin Hight ping really *cricket*s my damage output, combos and iframe timing.

Macros are supposed to not be allowed here.

I will return to WoW with Legion, don't worry for that.

Never saw one in plat, maybe iam lucker:P

Every class need to use their skill as fast as possible. As FM iam rally on low ping too. Low ping = slow skills usage.

About macros, they arent allowed, but i really don't see the difference between pressing 6 keys in row or press one key for it. I dont hate no one for using macros, but thats my point of view.

My point is, if u arent happy here u can return to your old game and play there, theres no need to write your rage on forum and die wishes or curse the game. 

4 minutes ago, Lennethka said:

Never saw one in plat, maybe iam lucker:P

Every class need to use their skill as fast as possible. As FM iam rally on low ping too. Low ping = slow skills usage.

About macros, they arent allowed, but i really don't see the difference between pressing 6 keys in row or press one key for it. I dont hate no one for using macros, but thats my point of view.

My point is, if u arent happy here u can return to your old game and play there, theres no need to write your rage on forum and die wishes or curse the game. 

You must be lucky then, yes. Even popular streamers have encountered bots at plat.

Ping is VERY important for ani canceling. So, a summoner for example won't be as affected as a KFm if they both play with hight ping.

I'm not against macros, but when it goes against the game rules ppl using them should be banned.

I'm not happy with the current state of the game, as I think it has a lot of potential but NCSoft doesnt seem to care enough to fix it properly. They seem more concerned about releasing costumes and dishing out patches instead of dealing with hackers and boters, wich should be their nº1 priority.

Archived