Fm in depth guide

azraelkun

Hello

I main a sin currently gold n now im lvling a force master currently 24 lvl 1530 silver .

Im lvling through arena cause i want to see from early stage how ppl play vs fm so i be ready as fast i can.

I only do arena im not pve guy.

So i was wondering if u can suggest me any good guide for fm .

Thx in advance

55 minutes ago, Taemek said:

FM is literally a 3 - 4 button class, there isn't much to it.

3-4 button class ? you must be hit in the head or something..  KFM - Assasin and FM are the most complicated classes to play in this game so far.

24 minutes ago, LiriC said:

Well i did checked jae but he doesnt explain skills.

It seemd that in my current lvl i can only stun if i use 3 n then impact also skill explanation of bns is bad hehe.

So i was lookin for a guide that explain skills what they do what are embers r chill stucks r freeze n whats the diference

4 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Well i did checked jae but he doesnt explain skills.

It seemd that in my current lvl i can only stun if i use 3 n then impact also skill explanation of bns is bad hehe.

So i was lookin for a guide that explain skills what they do what are embers r chill stucks r freeze n whats the diference

Your level matters a ton in PVP. I suggest you finish the main quest, it won't take even a week. At your current level you still have access to Glacial Beam, but that's not gonna cut it. Even at 45HM5 I sometimes wish for more skillpoints on FM.

If you mouse-over the effects when they're on people you'll see the descriptions of them. 

Ember = status effect used for other skills, like Impact or Inferno.

Chill = slow movement, blocks dash skills. 3x Chill turns into Freeze.

Freeze = can't move, can't turn character, but doesn't block dash skills. Also has some combo with other skills (ice coil, impact etc)

17 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Your level matters a ton in PVP. I suggest you finish the main quest, it won't take even a week. At your current level you still have access to Glacial Beam, but that's not gonna cut it. Even at 45HM5 I sometimes wish for more skillpoints on FM.

If you mouse-over the effects when they're on people you'll see the descriptions of them. 

Ember = status effect used for other skills, like Impact or Inferno.

Chill = slow movement, blocks dash skills. 3x Chill turns into Freeze.

Freeze = can't move, can't turn character, but doesn't block dash skills. Also has some combo with other skills (ice coil, impact etc)

Nc to know what chill is m that 3 chill is a freeze.

So can i in every 4 chill use impact for a stun?

1 minute ago, azraelkun said:

Nc to know what chill is m that 3 chill is a freeze.

So can i in every 4 chill use impact for a stun?

1 chill - 2 chill - (+chill)=freeze -> stun. Every 3 chill attacks you can use impact to stun, yes.

1 hour ago, LiriC said:

3-4 button class ? you must be hit in the head or something..  KFM - Assasin and FM are the most complicated classes to play in this game so far.

You are playing FM wrong if you think it is even remotely as hard as KFM.

8 minutes ago, Taemek said:

You are playing FM wrong if you think it is even remotely as hard as KFM.

And your reading wrong if you think I says it's as hard...  I only stated that it's not a 3-4 click. and the hard classes that I think are hard KFM - Assassin and then FM  that need some level of skill to be able to play it.

Archived