Failed to Upload Photo Error

erengny

Hello, I'm having a problem about profile. It was working well until now. Suddenly my profile photo deleted by itself and when I try to upload new one I get "Failed to Upload Character Photo" error. I did some researchs but I couldn't find anything good. Maybe I just should wait for a while it may be a general problem but I can see other players photo how come?

Yea looks like allot of people are having this problem.. Me included, Some think its because of custom images that were put up....I hope Profile pictures werent removed, it was fun and harmless to put images in there..as long as they were decent. This game doesn't need anymore reasons to ward people away. or hypocritical bans on pictures from a game that has removed content, underage looking races wearing lingerie...  and women in T-shirts and Panties...

Its not just a money making machine, people stay more if they can have fun and express themselves. If someone abuses it, they should be warned and banned if they refuse to change it, but the feature shouldn't be taken away.

16 hours ago, Kirameki said:

It got disabled.

Thank you. I don't understand why they doing that. I mean just because someone upload nsfw photo seems like they are changing whole uploading system. Sadly there is no freedom.. Let's wait for the 'new' system I hope we can put gif files again because I had custom made BNS gif on my profile pic.

Archived