* Somethings have to change in the GAME *

Reydenn

Hello .. Good evening !
I wanted to put a question I had sent a note to the support of NCSoft!

The game does not allow us to change the skill to another skill, bar and thus create our skill tree as our choice and way to play and interpret each class!

So let's see

1-The game should allow could change the skills of a bar to another!
Example, could put a slash skill "2", to be held in accordance with a skill that contains the bar "1" ..as I said above, make a "skill tree" of our way! Making life easier for all players in the game.

2. The game is not just for PVE but also in PVP, and that there are two opposing factions! However, the game has a very weak PVP and boring!
The only thing we have are the arenas. Only sometimes caught, other players enemies Misty Woods, but sometimes they are accompanied by 1,2,3,4 or more players who can not do anything! That is, it is very boring! Withdrawing the arenas, the game is very off in PVP!
My suggestion would be that the game developed the Battleground system, in which the two factions, Crimson Legion and Celurean Order would face against each other on the battlefield! As in World of Warcraft for exemple

3 Players like me who hate leveling only for PVE. BG system giving exp for daily quests and every win, and money boxes with items beyond the arenas, could be a great alternative for players who prefer even using the PVP system (of course missions and other chapters to certain necessary things would have to be made), but otherwise, we could even just doing PVP! As in Tera, where lvl 30-55 can choose to flush it through only :) BG!

The changes have to be made in URGENTLY game! For your best!
Who agree to say "I agree!"
Good night, Reydenn
Excuse my English, I Hope you all understand what I said!

12 minutes ago, Reydenn said:

1-The game should allow could change the skills of a bar to another!
Example, could put a slash skill "2", to be held in accordance with a skill that contains the bar "1" ..as I said above, make a "skill tree" of our way! Making life easier for all players in the game.

if you mean rearranging skills on skillbars, simply bind key "2" to "skill 1" and you have what you're asking for.

If you mean somehow else moving the skills, it's not possible since they're always used in a situational manner: you always have displayed the skills you can use in current state/on current target.

Well , i m talking about moving the skill across the bars of skills , not change they keys!! that i know its possible do!
The game its abored on pvp! are low pvp systeam !!!!!!! ONLY ARENAS HAVE!!! nothing more!
Dont have bg´s(faction x faction) with dailys quests , and anothers rewards to all levels !!
And cant move one skill to another bar skill!

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:02 PM, WhiteTrash said:

I guess someone didn't read the update notice .....

Updtate notice? what? will gona put BG´S and will be enable change skill one bar to the other bar ?? making the "tree skill" we want? I dont see nothing of that

Archived