Should i have faith?

stevow1

3 minutes ago, Reap00 said:

I have yet to see anything from the company that would instill faith at all. Things are not improving at all.

so it's 50 all or nothing? lvl 50 patch is the one that will decide if this game does or lives?

I'm not sure how the lvl 50 patch will solve anything unless you're expecting NCSoft to magically couple all the fixes within that one patch. Anyways, I would wait a few months. Unless they want to lose money, they'll fix these problems.

45 minutes ago, stevow1 said:

46 minutes ago, stevow1 said:

should i have faith in ncsoft? keep playing until maybe 50 content brings happiness? or will it be a lag fest, bot fest, economy imbalance cuz of bots? 

should i have faith in ncsoft? keep playing until maybe 50 content brings happiness? or will it be a lag fest, bot fest, economy imbalance cuz of bots? 

keep playing until maybe 50 content brings happiness? or will it be a lag fest, bot fest, economy imbalance cuz of bots? 

Greetings,

I think you should have faith. NCSoft is much more clever than you think you are.

Oh sure, I can hack these boards all day, but that wouldn't do much good.

Have Fun ! (tm)

Darkmotion

Dog Board Devil

Archived