how to kill 100% resist summoner bots in 2k

OMGLOL

its not sad at all that 2 summoner bots are now in the top 5 (of class), i certainly think nc is doing very well in reducing # of bots on a daily basis, this is change we can all witness.

aite nuff bullshitting, how to kill the permanent dandelion summoner bots in 2k? im sure theres some kind of trick to it, please share. (should be a universal trick like how easy it is to beat the new plat destro bots, problem is just the 100% resist, invis, sunflower, china.)

I met my first one a few hours again doing Diamond climb on my Dest. Destroyed the pet with ease and I tried to figure it out but sadly... I don't think there are any tricks or anything. I tried to make him come to me and it works for a brief sec then he started to resist everything I gave.

tricks to beat summoner invun? i cant tell if this is serious. 1) dont use range 2) if all you have in ranged wait out the skill. short ranged invun, long cooldown. Even fully traited into it, the resist ranged dmg skill has a very short overall duration in rounds. And doesn't resist all ranged dmg types either. Typically is pretty useless.

K so the way I beat them as a warlock is immediately blow up there pet while ccing them at range(pet might make it through but that's ok as long as the summoner don't) then kill of pet and kite the summoner tell he is dead if he gets to u and starts doing his invis and invul sht just ss and kite again.

dude, do you realize what you are doing wrong?? For one you can beat it ive beaten the last 4 of them... When you were creating a gap and started to get some dmg off you go back to them.... You have to keep ur distance and the invis  will fall off and u will see dmg then keep ur distance and cc them and kite at max range and win. watch your vid maybe, you will see where you keep closing the gap causing them to get there hack off.

The summoner bot will get in melee range of you, keep the distance, also u can CC lock them in their vulnerable phase, at a distance, so any CC gap closer will work, get your damage in and back off again, otherwise they will just spam the resist, sunflower and the root. In their vulnerable period of phase in, as soon as they use dandelion you can counter disable it and you can get a few seconds of them not resisting, since the script seems to rely on it. 

Archived