Do We Have Drop Rate Table For Loot?

qpoljanan

Because I'm friggin' tired of the way the drops are in this game. On my other characters I get a certain costume in 2-3 tries easy, but on others it simply takes forever. What's bad is that it doesn't seem very consistent. For example, I spin the Pinchy roulette and get the Stinger costume in 6 tries and get another another one a few spins later, but on my alternate character, I think I must've spent 56 pinchy essences judging from the amount of soul shield boxes I got with not even a single costume. For some others, it way worse. My friend has been farming Playpen to get the Pugilist costume for 5 hours and it still refuses to drop, but then you have people on the wiki saying they got it on the first try even, saying it's a fairly common drop there. 

Let's not even talk about the class-specific weapons, because boy it's going to split hairs for some. 

Drops are random, and no figures have been published.  That goes for most (all?) MMOs.  Any figures that are published have been done by fan-sites.

OP, if you would like to take up this project, the player community would be grateful, I'm sure!

Archived