Team combos and team setups

Yashuoa

@Vanquishz if you're gonna be sarcastic and unhelpful in every post, might as well quit if you're so unsatisfied with the game :/

I personally find that having 1 for pure assist (interfere) and delaying the battle and then the other 2 be a dps/dps will be pretty optimal. Note that i din't mention any class because any class can be dps/assist type based on their build.

my own favorite however is kfm/kfm/fm, kfm does CC, on hit confirm, with the help of FM, instant out in 5 second or less if big mistake were make. (I played with 3x kfm team, it was hilarious, 12sec IFRAME PEOPLE (QE = 3 second + trinket = 1 sec iframe, tag immediately after tab escape used, only have 3 second cooldown till the next 4 sec iframe is ready, trolling team to the max)

Just now, Kanosaki said:

@Vanquishz if you're gonna be sarcastic and unhelpful in every post, might as well quit if you're so unsatisfied with the game :/

I personally find that having 1 for pure assist (interfere) and delaying the battle and then the other 2 be a dps/dps will be pretty optimal. Note that i din't mention any class because any class can be dps/assist type based on their build.

my own favorite however is kfm/kfm/fm, kfm does CC, on hit confirm, with the help of FM, instant out in 5 second or less if big mistake were make. (I played with 3x kfm team, it was hilarious, 12sec IFRAME PEOPLE (QE = 3 second + trinket = 1 sec iframe, tag immediately after tab escape used, only have 3 second cooldown till the next 4 sec iframe is ready, trolling team to the max)

Sarcastic? What do you mean? Im liying? Im talking seriusly. 3 of more op class in this fk game. what more do you want?

39 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

He is 100% right, 3 summoners are beyond broken, 24/7 cat pins + dual sunflower spam = GG

Never seen anyone beat 3 summoners. 

1 hour ago, Kanosaki said:

What do you mean by sarcastic,do you need an explanation for real?Sum can even heal team members,meanwhile if they tag there is so much clusterfck on screen you'll probably end up targeting your ally,and basically if you get grabbed you can say goodbye to your match.They can even kite the whole time and just stealth and you'll be running like an idiot towards them cause otherwise they heal and you don't,but being perfectly aware another scum can tag in and just ruin all your already useless plans.Does this sound like sarcasm?You sounded sarcastic tbh.BTW this is my team composition:Me,poor stupid 1920bm,just gold in tag,and other 2 destro afk bots.But i wouldn't advise that, my team don't help me:I don't understand why but they don't move is like they are not there ;-; ;-;.But sometimes the enemy has my same team composition so it's np!

Just now, Kanosaki said:

Guess you noobs have not seen 3 kfm trashing 3 summoner hard :/, oh well, go on with your salty journey

Guess you didn't understand 90% summoner players are retarded and can't even understand what tab is.AND kfm is sum counter....so....well why am i replying to noobs omg

Archived