Solo low level dungeons

mayuri

Hello warlocks, 

any of you good in doing solo dungeons around level 30ish ? i'm having a realy hard time with bosses who charge at you and doing jumps etc, for example altar of champions and bokgon hideout, i simply cannot defeat the last boss  cuz the class is such a glass cannon.. so how did you guys fight the last boss ? were you able to clear it ? tell me how ! i'd love to know

I had a hell of time with Bokgon too because of those 2 annoying forcemasters who keep respawning (and sometimes the boss resets back to full health too, which is instant defeat for me). In the end I gave up and just f8-ed him to the max.

After Bokgon I didn't really have much of a problem in soloing bosses / dungeons (still level 40 though, pretty sure I will struggle later lol), just make sure to time your quell, which might not be easy when you are not used to some bosses rotations.

Speccing your ss to snare the enemy and bastion to last 5 hits really help with survivability too.

When soloing bosses, I tend to follow this rotation (sometimes I use quell in between too, depends on the boss) :

Tab -> Q (taunt for 3 secs) -> Cast Dragoncall-> 2 -> Wingstorm -> 3 (spec to reset dragoncall and wingstorm) -> Insta-cast Dragoncall -> Wingstorm -> SS (snare) -> X (spec to brand enemy) -> Leech -> Insta-cast Dragoncall -> Insta-cast wingstorm -> Bastion, quell, or run around for 5 second -> Repeat.

Might not be the best rotation, but it kind of ensures your survival while still doing decent dps.

I want to say I solo'ed bokgon hideout, but not completely, I partied with a KFM and we kept dying so later I just kited the boss via soul shackle->imprison->then dimen volley & rupture+ helix spam. then would use eclipse bind to continue the kite. The KFM killed the two side kicks while I held aggro

@mayuri some bosses that jumps is easier if you just stay close and use 1 to block. 

PS: in lv 50 there is a quest that if you stay away from the boss.. you just cant beat it no matter your class cause she grabs you and take your soul away =X

5 hours ago, 896669_1452550623 said:

I want to say I solo'ed bokgon hideout, but not completely, I partied with a KFM and we kept dying so later I just kited the boss via soul shackle->imprison->then dimen volley & rupture+ helix spam. then would use eclipse bind to continue the kite. The KFM killed the two side kicks while I held aggro

Yeah the two sidekicks was the whole problem for me, i can kill em fast enough but they keep on respawning anf they also actualy hurt ;p so it was always those two or the boss that got me ;p

4 hours ago, Cordon said:

@mayuri some bosses that jumps is easier if you just stay close and use 1 to block. 

PS: in lv 50 there is a quest that if you stay away from the boss.. you just cant beat it no matter your class cause she grabs you and take your soul away =X

But i love my soul ! well yeah some dont jump if you stay close but for example altar of champions knocks you back and then jumps ;p so if you dont block timely your just dead meat lol

either way, i'm realy looking forward to solo brightstone when i got some proper gear, ATM level 37 and i hope to reach 45 this weekend getting close to the 23rd lol 

12 hours ago, mayuri said:

Yeah the two sidekicks was the whole problem for me, i can kill em fast enough but they keep on respawning anf they also actualy hurt ;p so it was always those two or the boss that got me ;p

But i love my soul ! well yeah some dont jump if you stay close but for example altar of champions knocks you back and then jumps ;p so if you dont block timely your just dead meat lol

either way, i'm realy looking forward to solo brightstone when i got some proper gear, ATM level 37 and i hope to reach 45 this weekend getting close to the 23rd lol 

take a look 

Archived