which antivirus does the job ?!

GhostSilver

so recently after some errors for me and for my gf before it was solved as support suggested by removing the antivirus .. -_- so now which antivirus have no problem with the game and work fine and dont cause problems with launcher/gamegaurd ?! 

28 minutes ago, TheHorror said:

Been using Kaspesky  since forever 9Dragons had GG  and never had a problem then  not now  but why use antivirus, just disable it during  gameplay   and use malwarebytes  instead.

46 minutes ago, Yomachi said:

Never had GG issues with Bitdefender here.

kk thx i will try them .. i suppose malwarebytes will do the job :)

I Don't see a need for a anti virus program unless you do alot of illegal download's such as bit torrent etc... i always tell my gamer friends if you have a virus then format your pc and only try to save the things you really really need. other then that if you dont do anything goofy to cause your self to get a virus then you dont need it. i been playing pc games for over 12 years or so and never had a virus or ever installed a virus program. i do know that some virus programs tend to screw up games or cause havic with other programs so if you keep your self safe then just uninstall it.

Archived