Tips for Mushin -= floor 4

SweatyBetty

Here is on one tip, if you don't like this one then let me know and I'll show you the other method.  So pick the destroyer for the helper.  Run in and stealth, but don't attack the boss.  The boss should immediately go after the NPC.  Let the NPC die.  He should die when the boss is around 91% health.  Once the boss dies, you're free to kill the boss like the lower levels.  When the Destroyer is near death, jump in the attack the boss. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll see if I can help.

Naw. Keep fighting him as is. It'll teach you how to stay in permastealth in parties. There are some retards spewing shit about sins in parties lately. Have to prove those shitters wrong. I can tank bloodmane while staying in permastealth (even if he can see you anyway) in nsh (where there's a higher chance of random aerial combos), so it would be good for everyone else to know how to.

If you already know how to perma stealth, then I don't see what the problem is. If you accidentally get knocked out of stealth, time your 2 or q/e so it puts you back in stealth since you will always have aggro once unstealthed. Him summoning adds is a perfect way for ss + 1. You can always spec x for a 10 sec stealth with no drawbacks. He has no red aoes, there's no reason not to run up to him if it will help keep/put you back in stealth. With enough evasion, he won't be a threat at all.

Archived