Your arena is becomming pointless

Wolfster

How can you expect from a game like this to become serious e-sport if you got hackers in arena?This thing is failing from start.Not that i think they will do anything about it to,would probably take to much money for them to actually fight the hackers.

There is a lot of chatter going on in region / pvp chat about the game dying already. That's not too surprising, really...
Has anyone taken a second to consider the bot to player ration in PvP? I'd put my bet on botters out-numbering players (in PvP) without blinking an eye.

Yeah, yeah It's low rating (mostly lol), but even so - why won't they act? What is preventing the devs from banning all of these bots? Is it state of the art hacking (lol)? NOPE! JUST CHEAT ENGINE!! If you take 30 seconds to research the topic, you will find how ridiculously easy it is to bypass this games "hacking prevention system"
So again.. why are there so many bots? Why aren't they being banned? 
My hunch, is that it's because soulstones are still tradeable... which is why we have all of these bots in the first place.                              

Whether devs are the ones banking off of these bot farms, or not, this is a complete act of negligence on their part....
Whether they are the ones profiting off "after market" gold or not doesn't really matter, the bottom line is that they aren't doing anything about it. 

You know what that tells me? It tells me that they are the ones selling gold in region chat, and that's why they don't actually give a f**k about bots, hackers, and cheating (except dashing through walls of course, because f**k, gotta keep up "appearances"), because they themselves are the ones coming out on top in the market...

What would happen if soulstones were untradable? Can we stop to consider that for a moment? Would the negative impact of trade prices really out-weigh the cost of fairness? Do you think that just maybe after a weeks time, that the prices would normalize? 

I'm pissed it took this long to find out there is no hope at all for this being a good game... how very disappointing... 

Such a great game, with so much potential.. it's really such a shame how it got ran into the fu**ing ground.

1 hour ago, ThisGameIsDying said:
There is a lot of chatter going on in region / pvp chat about the game dying already. That's not too surprising, really...
Has anyone taken a second to consider the bot to player ration in PvP? I'd put my bet on botters out-numbering players (in PvP) without blinking an eye.

Yeah, yeah It's low rating (mostly lol), but even so - why won't they act? What is preventing the devs from banning all of these bots? Is it state of the art hacking (lol)? NOPE! JUST CHEAT ENGINE!! If you take 30 seconds to research the topic, you will find how ridiculously easy it is to bypass this games "hacking prevention system"
So again.. why are there so many bots? Why aren't they being banned? 
My hunch, is that it's because soulstones are still tradeable... which is why we have all of these bots in the first place.                              

Whether devs are the ones banking off of these bot farms, or not, this is a complete act of negligence on their part....
Whether they are the ones profiting off "after market" gold or not doesn't really matter, the bottom line is that they aren't doing anything about it. 

You know what that tells me? It tells me that they are the ones selling gold in region chat, and that's why they don't actually give a f**k about bots, hackers, and cheating (except dashing through walls of course, because f**k, gotta keep up "appearances"), because they themselves are the ones coming out on top in the market...

What would happen if soulstones were untradable? Can we stop to consider that for a moment? Would the negative impact of trade prices really out-weigh the cost of fairness? Do you think that just maybe after a weeks time, that the prices would normalize? 

I'm pissed it took this long to find out there is no hope at all for this being a good game... how very disappointing... 

Such a great game, with so much potential.. it's really such a shame how it got ran into the fu**ing ground.

You could also just think that every person that posts "Banned, for no reason" might have been banned for "a reason" and the system is actually banning cheaters, they did raise flags that got them banned, so what where those flags ?

Why are people getting banned, ive never been wrongfully banned or suspended in any MMO ive ever played and i am playing them since 1997, i find it hard to believe people did nothing and still got banned.

46 minutes ago, Archess said:

You could also just think that every person that posts "Banned, for no reason" might have been banned for "a reason" and the system is actually banning cheaters, they did raise flags that got them banned, so what where those flags ?

Why are people getting banned, ive never been wrongfully banned or suspended in any MMO ive ever played and i am playing them since 1997, i find it hard to believe people did nothing and still got banned.

Oh so just because you never been wrongfully banned, it means its impossible for someone to be.

I just love the small worlds people tend to live in these days.

33 minutes ago, TwoPunchMan said:

Oh so just because you never been wrongfully banned, it means its impossible for someone to be.

I just love the small worlds people tend to live in these days.

19 years of playing MMO's without a single Ban, those times an acc did get banned is where a RL friend wanted to use it and they ended up botting with it (Lineage II) i never loan people my accounts anymore, ive even seen a guy plead on a forum that he didnt cheat or do anything, then see the same guy (same ID) post on a cheater forum he got banned by using their cheats, screenshot posted by somewho who did the legwork.

I bet all the people that SS'd through Ogong's closed door, didnt do anything either....

I find it really hard to believe people, since they always like their advantages so much in competetive games, its like the aimbotters in shooters, hell even at top sport, the toppers cheat with drugs, in Counterstrike 40% of the top guys use slightly adjusted settings so they get more solid headshots, until they get banned from their teams.

I just don't think that when people do get banned, its because they did nothing.

Rarely people have done "nothing" when banned,though there was some false bans when ncsoft adjusted their botfilters or whatever,since those got lifted by support.

But if you have to complain here that you did nothing,it usually means you did something or you would had already put a ticket to support about it.

15 minutes ago, ThommiX said:

Rarely people have done "nothing" when banned,though there was some false bans when ncsoft adjusted their botfilters or whatever,since those got lifted by support.

But if you have to complain here that you did nothing,it usually means you did something or you would had already put a ticket to support about it.

I am pretty sure most people do both, they complain and put a ticket in.

I was banned on my first week of playing before the whole bot fiasco kicked in, I did get my account unlocked again but point is that innocent people DO get banned.

37 minutes ago, TwoPunchMan said:

I am pretty sure most people do both, they complain and put a ticket in.

I was banned on my first week of playing before the whole bot fiasco kicked in, I did get my account unlocked again but point is that innocent people DO get banned.

We have zero ways to check what you are saying is legit...we also don't know if you had a false positive from a program running in your memory or a stray virus, point is we just don't know.... people grasp at Razer Synapsys for their ban, or that they send money to their alt.....the only fact i can say on that is that i have razer synapses and i also send allot of gold to my alts and i did not get banned....(got 4xlvl 45 chars)

But do you have a way to prove i did that ? no...

Do people that activly cheat ever tell the truth ? are they sorry for cheating, i doubt it, they are only sorry for when they get caught...

If i get at some point banned for no reason, ill open a ticket, posting it on the forum does nothing, ill not be pleased i can tell you that if it happened to me, but so far ive not been banned a single time. <- is this even the truth ? You ...don't ...know

6 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Have yet to run into with 0 skill CD.

Seeing a video would be nice though.

A lot of people use them wisely. So everything looks normal. I record all my matches now in 1v1 this season. Since I've seen more than a few people using CD hacks.

Archived