lets talk about the real problems - and post possible solutions!

zubatusedfly

ok. ENOUGH.

instead of complaining, lets work on fixes. below is a list of problems and Known fixes to said problems. some of the problems could be bug/error related, some related to in game issues like bots and afkers.

problems:

1. error 3000 and 2000 after pin entry
  2. logging into forums takes way to much work ( I just had to log in 4 times to post this)
  3. bots and afk in dungeons (temporary fix confirmed)
  4. game guard errors and bugs ( a folder wipe fixes these usually)

known fixes:

1. error 3000 known fixes:

- restart your computer. Sometimes the error is caused by multiple instances of the client being glitched as running.

- if your using windows 10 load blade and soul up in compatibility mode for windows 8. confirmed as I had a friend with the same issue and its fixed his problem

- clean out game guard folder and re-patch

2. cross server bot and afk woes:

- go back to lobby and kick the afk/bot player. inconvenient, but its a fix non the less.

3. game guard:

-wipe out folder contents and repatch (at least its not xfire. thank god)  

Ill add more problems and fixes as they are found. Im just tired of all the negativity. How about instead of complaining we work on fixing things.

20 minutes ago, zubatusedfly said:

2. cross server bot and afk woes:

- go back to lobby and kick the afk/bot player. inconvenient, but its a fix non the less.

Interesting.  Wasn't aware there WAS a way to go back to the lobby.

7 minutes ago, HeyMe said:

Interesting.  Wasn't aware there WAS a way to go back to the lobby.

as long as you return to the starting area there is a way to go back. the party leader is required to do so however. Hence why im trying to get a list of solutions for issues. I figured it would be a more positive thing to do as opposed to be one to complain about all the issues.

Orrrr, NcSoft could do their job and fix these issues?

AFKers/Bots: A vote-to-kick would be simple to implement, it's already present for offline characters.

Errors: As for the client, they're actively making an effort to fix these from what I've seen. It's just taking too long. This release has been very unstable.

Bots in general: Hire freaking GMs. Give them the ability to ban characters at will.

That is a rather backwards solution to handle afkers and bots.  It's like saying "I could make this left turn. But instead I'm going to just take the next right, go a block, make another right, go another block, make another right, and finally go another block, and go straight through the original intersection."

Archived