Question for our American pvp'ing friends.

Rylo

Is your arena lobby chat as bad as it is in EU? Every 2 seconds someone says "X class is cancer" or "I hope you get cancer and die." I feel like here in the EU our pvpers are obsessed with cancer.

Yes, here's a few example that i remember on top of my head from yesterday's pvp lobby:
"Blade Cancer"
"KFM macro *cricket*ing cancer"
"KFM infinite stun hack"
"Scummoner are cancers"
"Destroyer Spin2win cancer"
"assassin unlimited stealth cancer"

kudos to bm for the only one surviving without cancer, we need your vaccine, nerf us please *runs*

I cant wait until this "cancer" insult dies.  Did it come from a youtuber or something? Did someone internet famous make that cool?  And I expect this kind of pointless insult from children, but damn, by 18 are you still so hive minded you have to pick up the stupidest insults on the internet, regardless of how little sense it makes?

6 hours ago, Dowra said:

I cant wait until this "cancer" insult dies.  Did it come from a youtuber or something? Did someone internet famous make that cool?  And I expect this kind of pointless insult from children, but damn, by 18 are you still so hive minded you have to pick up the stupidest insults on the internet, regardless of how little sense it makes?

I think it came from cancer and dancer being one letter apart. Extending it to other classes is too much of a stretch in my opinion. Not all that creative and funny that way.

Archived