New Yun class revealed...

Amaren

"The Yun’s innate aesthetic skills make them some of the best artisans in all the realm. Other races look to them as the pinnacle of artistic skill and creativity, as the Yun weave beauty into everything they do."

That's why only Yun have been choosen to wield the Divine Heritage - a powerful musical instrument,  able to control any living creation...

Valkiries (am not sure for this name), are debuff masters, using the power of sound to contol their opponent's mind. Skillset includes a lot of useful things:

- Devastating curses (DoT's applying effects that weakens the opponents)
- Supportive auras for allies. (for example, increased health regeneration/life drain, disspell, shield etc.)
- Abilities with delayed cc's (for example, sound, that paralyzes the opponent after 3 seconds)
- Illusions (for example making a targetable water clone that taunts the nearest enemies and explodes after taking an amount of damage, or creating 5 clones of yourself to mislead your pvp opponenet)
- Creating closed-spaces (cages, walls, etc.) to protect anybody from incoming damage, or to restrain your foes.

Where are the drawbacks? Valkiries need to plan every single melody that comes out of their precious flute. Some skills used unproperly can bring a huge failure. But wise instrument users will create an incredible symphony, an art of destruction and life protection!

I wanted to create something special and suitable for Yun race,  something that there's lack of in Blade and Soul. Tell me what do you think about this concept, I hope you find it interesting :p If so, be sure i'll write an extended version. With my drawnings :o

20 minutes ago, Vexe said:

so basically , it's an enhanced summoner, except more overpowered, but probably with a tougher playstyle?

Still, I like the idea.

Despite the fact she doesn't have a fimiliar, yes, it's a dps/support (more support than dps) with a "challenging" playstyle. However it's not a summoner, Valkiries are able to create things that aren't exist, making enemies to go insane  :) Not exacly like summoner/warlock/or any of the class u can see :D

19 minutes ago, Enhance said:

You wrote "revealed" and got me all excited. 

"New Class Imagined" is more like it >:(

Then imagine that it's "revealed"! Think about all of those beautiful sounds they might make, outstanding particles like blue birds/butterflies/dragons coming out of the instument! Vote now, stop to imagine, make dreams come true! xd

30 minutes ago, Amaren said:

Despite the fact she doesn't have a fimiliar, yes, it's a dps/support (more support than dps) with a "challenging" playstyle. However it's not a summoner, Valkiries are able to create things that aren't exist, making enemies to go insane  :) Not exacly like summoner/warlock/or any of the class u can see :D

Then imagine that it's "revealed"! Think about all of those beautiful sounds they might make, outstanding particles like blue birds/butterflies/dragons coming out of the instument! Vote now, stop to imagine, make dreams come true! xd

I'd rather imagine them having an exclusive whip class.

/NamsoyooCool

Archived