How to beat a summoner bot :D

4 hours ago, 886180_1452550525 said:

https://www.twitch.tv/hudsonrioo/v/53520149

Reddit deleted my post. So here it is. Basically just run in circles and they'll miss all their sunflowers. I'm not sure if you can do it on another class but maybe it'll help out. 

Shameless plug: Follow my strim!!

Won't they win at the timer because the bot is immune to being attacked (fade in and out of invis + resist every attack) and you're probably going to take a smidgen of damage prior to circle straffing them?

8 minutes ago, PatchKid said:

Won't they win at the timer because the bot is immune to being attacked (fade in and out of invis + resist every attack) and you're probably going to take a smidgen of damage prior to circle straffing them?

Larger HP doesn't always translate to a win when timer expires. Had a matchup with an assassin where he's at less than 20% HP while mine is more than 50% and he still won that round where he just kept going invisible/ running away and tossing some grenade stuff.

Not sure about total damage immunity tho... XD

5 minutes ago, Emya said:

Larger HP doesn't always translate to a win when timer expires. Had a matchup with an assassin where he's at less than 20% HP while mine is more than 50% and he still won that round where he just kept going invisible/ running away and tossing some grenade stuff.

Not sure about total damage immunity tho... XD

The win goes to whomever does the most damage.  If a summoner does 5% of your HP in the first 10 seconds and they are immune to all damage because of the hack that allows them to spam invisibility, if you manage to get to timer they will win simply because they did the most damage overall...

Seriously how hard can it be to set a few employees to monitor the top for example 100 players and just watch their games, if they hack ban them, simple as surely? 

They are running out of time, I'm a very patient person but this situation is really testing me and I'm on the verge of leaving, when it comes to 3/4 of your games being vs bots anyway. 

6 hours ago, 886180_1452550525 said:

https://www.twitch.tv/hudsonrioo/v/53520149

Reddit deleted my post. So here it is. Basically just run in circles and they'll miss all their sunflowers. I'm not sure if you can do it on another class but maybe it'll help out. 

Shameless plug: Follow my strim!!

U don't have to do it that way... if first u run to a corner, they will come for u > iframe the cat stun> go behind then and cc them... they will get out of the cc and dash into the wall after which u keep circling around then suddenly they will stop attacking aka bugged... free win lol 

Archived