Lyn Warlocks tail issues

SenKanashimi

It's kind of annoying, with the way the warlocks hold the weapon a lyn character will shove the dagger into their tail, meaning the only cosmetic is the sheath on the arm which can be kind of janky depending on the outfit, I wish there was some way to either have an alternate animation for holding the razor (Such as across in front of the body), or have a way to remove tails entirely (I wish the second since I based my avatar off of Velvet Scarlatina, who only has ears and no tail.)

e8eaa5fa75c14f16f8548793fb9569de.png1378e15701a9fa20780e39126732a0f3.png4baa2f93e673cfb143d8e6ac67f6a22f.png

3 hours ago, Lynteresting said:

Stop using that puffy tail then

Kind of forgoes the idea of portraying a character? Velvet has bunny ears, the only bunny ears come with the pompom tail and I don't feel like making a whole new character to buy and use the bunny ears headpiece

20 hours ago, Denaria said:

Hmm mine isn't as bad as yours but I think I'm a lot taller then your character. Have you tried a some different weapons?

It's the same with pretty much all razors, and my Lyn is about as tall as I can make her

1 minute ago, SenKanashimi said:

Kind of forgoes the idea of portraying a character? Velvet has bunny ears, the only bunny ears come with the pompom tail and I don't feel like making a whole new character to buy and use the bunny ears headpiece

It's the same with pretty much all razors, and my Lyn is about as tall as I can make her

well i mean...clipping happens, you just have to deal with it..your tail is very puffy, and im sure it isnt just the razor that clips im sure some outfits clip with it so just...deal with it or if it really bothers you just create a new character.

5 minutes ago, Lynteresting said:

well i mean...clipping happens, you just have to deal with it..your tail is very puffy, and im sure it isnt just the razor that clips im sure some outfits clip with it so just...deal with it or if it really bothers you just create a new character.

Yeahhh, it's just annoying :/ And I haven't noticed any outfits clipping with it

Archived