Error 4049 - Game doesnt start

BarakIII

I just installed the game but when I try to install I get an error that closes the game. I get "The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client. (4049)." I saw another post suggesting that I delete the gameguard folder, I have done that but the error remains.

Same here, I have tried all the solutions from past threads.

running windows 10, I do have razer keyboard and synapse is closed.

Things I have tried

-Delete gameguard folder

-Change compatibility mode to windows 7

-Run as admin

-close all other processes

-Disable antivirus and firewall

-Restart windows

But nothing has worked for me and I can't even go to the client, 4049 error as soon as gameguard is done loading.

In that thread is a link to a patched gameguard, downloading that and pasting the contents into my gameguard folder as recommended by the poster solved my issue for the time being. The poster says it's temporary fix so if gameguard updates then it may go back to closing on startup again, but for the time being I am able to start the game and play. So thank you for the help Rukkirii.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, hardmode said:

lve tryed but mine doesnt even download the folder , and also l dont have any Bin folder in to the game folder either

sorry my mistake , was looking under the executable file wich was in a totally diferent folder

On 3/9/2016 at 5:01 AM, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

We are aware of the Error 4049 issue and it is our top priority to implement a fix as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss this topic with other players, this thread may be of some help.

just played the game in the morning, and got this error in the evening, I tried all the way including the above but the problem still happened, the game guard doesn't even load for me and after a while, the error still showed up, pls help

I got the same error and did the solution above too but the error's still there. 

14 hours ago, Shinjikami said:

just played the game in the morning, and got this error in the evening, I tried all the way including the above but the problem still happened, the game guard doesn't even load for me and after a while, the error still showed up, pls help

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 4:01 PM, Rukkirii said:

Greetings,

We are aware of the Error 4049 issue and it is our top priority to implement a fix as soon as possible. If you would like to discuss this topic with other players, this thread may be of some help.

Anything on this?  ... I continually get : QPcGmfw.png

AH still hate watching my sub tick away. It's kinda clear they don't really care about their players by now. They care more about bots and hackers over real players or this wouldn't be happening.

Archived