FM vs Warlock

Teffy

Ok I'm FM and I have no idea how to pvp vs warlocks and I'm just button mashing muppet but they just die.I don't know I spam dps,shields,etc and they just die.

IS Warlock really that bad or just not that good vs FM's ? Just curious.

3 hours ago, Teffy said:

Ok I'm FM and I have no idea how to pvp vs warlocks and I'm just button mashing muppet but they just die.I don't know I spam dps,shields,etc and they just die.

IS Warlock really that bad or just not that good vs FM's ? Just curious.

most warlock doesnt know how to press block yet. im sure alot of plat +  warlock know how to beat fms. you prob just left/right clicking on scrub warlocks.

They spam block but beside that it seems they are not willing to sacrifice this fugly black monster to not heal me up while under shield.Don't know.

1850 here,just going arena for daillies and mostly tag matches.In tag match is the same ,block,block,but this block has cd/low duration and is good enough as I learn how to go pass that easly.

My warlock isn't level 45 yet but I've PvPed for a bit. 

I can say that so far, FM has been my most miserable match-up. This might change a bit once I have some more skill points to play with, but the biggest issue is warlocks have limited snare-breaks, and FM basically has unlimited freeze. All you gotta do is root the Warlock and walk to the side and they won't be able to hit or even block you. Almost every warlock skill fires straight ahead. And the thrall doesn't autofolow targets, it just attacks the closest thing in range or matches the warlock's target (It's almost like a turret, in a sense) so if you position yourself right, you can be out of both the warlock and thrall's attack range, and the warlock can't turn to target you to send the thrall over to your location. 

Warlocks are even more target dependent than FMs are, so root and stealth are major weaknesses for them to deal with. 

Archived