Warlock is Imbalance Classes ?

They're pretty.... I don't want to say bad but, you need to put a LOT of effort into them and have a good amount of class knowledge to make them work. And some super low ping doesn't hurt.  You basically need to try twice as hard to get the same results as say, if you were playing a BD. And even then Warlock in this 45+5 is gimped in some spots.

As a BD im very weak against Warlocks.

Crazy amount of CC and i only have 2 ways of breaking hard CC on long cooldown.

They can also block my approachskills for a long time and pretty much permasnare.

They also stand close to their pet so its a big chance that you hit the pet rather than the player when you actually can do something.

Warlocks and Forcemasters are my worst enemies in Arena.

On 3/7/2016 at 11:24 AM, Zel said:

They're pretty.... I don't want to say bad but, you need to put a LOT of effort into them and have a good amount of class knowledge to make them work. And some super low ping doesn't hurt.  You basically need to try twice as hard to get the same results as say, if you were playing a BD. And even then Warlock in this 45+5 is gimped in some spots.

Are you F'ing serious? All they have to do is summon wrath and then use that ability to make it go to target it stuns you and then they unload on you. Nothing anyone can do . Easiest class to pvp with it is a snooze fest playing Warlock in PVP (the new summoner)..

11 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

they have high dps, higher than fm but worse defense in the game, if  you can survive their rotation they are useless for 30s+

You are delusional...even in PVP FM can blown up someone fast and dandy.You don't wanna see yourself freezed without removal and meteor shower + LB and Blazing beams while you have C dot on(Burn),trust me you just don't wanna see it.Fck the 24 sec cd daze > Beam anyday here.In PVE FM shine on every aspect currently as well.

Locks are just new and people don't know how to pvp them yet.Don't worry people will get used to them and they will be avarage.

12 minutes ago, Greeny191 said:

Are you F'ing serious? All they have to do is summon wrath and then use that ability to make it go to target it stuns you and then they unload on you. Nothing anyone can do . Easiest class to pvp with it is a snooze fest playing Warlock in PVP (the new summoner)..

Oh no, a Stun. I sure wish there was a way to escape such a thing in this game. Golly gosh gee willikers that Thrall jumping at me at a glacial pace sure is menacing, I wonder if I should dodge it. Oh no that Golden clock looks reeeeeeal scary maybe I should run away for 5 seconds until it disappears.

Just becasue you dumpstered 20 Destroyer bots in a row doesn't make the class the second coming of Jesus "The Summoner" Christ.

32 minutes ago, Teffy said:

You are delusional...even in PVP FM can blown up someone fast and dandy.You don't wanna see yourself freezed without removal and meteor shower + LB and Blazing beams while you have C dot on(Burn),trust me you just don't wanna see it.Fck the 24 sec cd daze > Beam anyday here.In PVE FM shine on every aspect currently as well.

Locks are just new and people don't know how to pvp them yet.Don't worry people will get used to them and they will be avarage.

wtf are you talking about rofl, im a fm and after they use all the rotation i will just insta kill them since they cant escape because of the poor defense, but they have higher burst than a fm, a fm can't insta kill other classes because of resists and blocks all day

12 hours ago, Justsomeone said:

they have high dps, higher than fm but worse defense in the game, if  you can survive their rotation they are useless for 30s+

are u dumb ? warlock is the the most weak class atm, u are just bad, warlock is not top tier in pve and don't have high dmg in lv 45, the class is not suited for lv 45, we have an half warlock atm, don't come with ur hater against warlock, this class is far from being op like blade cancer or destroyer.

7 minutes ago, Evechan said:

are u dumb ? warlock is the the most weak class atm, u are just bad, warlock is not top tier in pve and don't have high dmg in lv 45, the class is not suited for lv 45, we have an half warlock atm, don't come with ur hater against warlock, this class is far from being op like blade cancer or destroyer.

are you dumb? where i said that warlock are op? they have top burst and lowest defense of all, everyone is a half not just warlock but if you can't understand that you must kill yourself

2 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

are you dumb? where i said that warlock are op? they have top burst and lowest defense of all, everyone is a half not just warlock but if you can't understand that you must kill yourself

Warlock more dmg than Fm ? yes, u are dumb and idiot crybaby, warlock is a buff machine and capped in lv 45 (half the class) and u come here say warlock have more dps than fm ? even summoner cat do more dmg than warlock ( a bit of joke here)

30 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Warlock more dmg than Fm ? yes, u are dumb and idiot crybaby, warlock is a buff machine and capped in lv 45 (half the class) and u come here say warlock have more dps than fm ? even summoner cat do more dmg than warlock ( a bit of joke here)

proved that you don't know nothing about this game and it's too dumb to understand, good bye

1 minute ago, Justsomeone said:

proved that you don't know nothing about this game and it's too dumb to understand, good bye

Yeah keep thinking warlock is op and more strong than force master, haters gonna hate.

20 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Yeah keep thinking warlock is op and more strong than force master, haters gonna hate.

rofl simple minds a.k.a dumb people, where i said that warlock is op? where i said they are stronger than force master? since when damage is everything?

3 minutes ago, Justsomeone said:

rofl simple minds a.k.a dumb people, where i said that warlock is op? where i said they are stronger than force master? since when damage is everything?

u said '' they have high dps, higher than fm ''

if that is not saying warlock do more dmg (only in ur dreams baby) than force master, u don't know what u are talking about, anyway, haters gonna hate.

1 hour ago, Evechan said:

Lol Warlocks are VERY usefull in PvE. Always nice to have in our groups.

6 hours ago, Zel said:

Seriously, it's an easier matchup than Destroyer. 

How do you get out of permapull from pet, 3 skills that locks you in place (more than once becouse every tick roots you over again) and permaslows that locks your approach skills. Spin costs 2 focus so your drained in very little time.

12 minutes ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

Lol Warlocks are VERY usefull in PvE. Always nice to have in our groups.

How do you get out of permapull from pet, 3 skills that locks you in place (more than once becouse every tick roots you over again) and permaslows that locks your approach skills. Spin costs 2 focus so your drained in very little time.

ofc is very usefull, but not for dps, and for the buff, ppl have a corrupted mind about warlock thinking they are op, just haters.

No warlocks have its weaknesses like every class. Assassins *cricket* warlocks (but the *cricket* pretty much any class)

But they are strong against classes that relly heavily on focus and have very little immunity like Blade Dancers.

Theres some myth that BDs can spin forever which they cant. They only regen if the deflect an attack during the 0,5 sec parry. If you dont attack while they spin, they drain their focus in seconds and have no way to get it back except a dagger with long cooldown, which you can also deflect.

BDs are the most focus demanding class there is.

I have a 45 Warlock myself for the 3 weeks quest, they can punch out quite alot of dmg, V and 4 hits alot, but its with very little skills.

Shit tons of CC though, and can spec into making the CC proc even more CC on the CC.

8 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Actually BD regen focus with this thing they throw at you every 9 sec.If you can't count to 9 and resist the shit at any means necessary you are dumb.Period.

That sword throw is such a liability to use anywhere but in an aerial juggle or extended daze.

Archived