Warlock vs 7F

mihwK

This is probably a bit late but either way, you'll find 7 and 8.1 incredibly easy once you get the boss pattern down. This is the spec I used on WL with true profane & aw. infernal accs, slightly higher crit though (48%): https://bnstree.com/WL?build=45010020353145032020112203101131500318003217022060320903307021040327102230022

Some tips:

1. Learn to use your Thrall. Excellent to divert the boss's attention with Q but mainly to keep him under Target for as long as possible which makes your RMB insta cast. Spawn him on Junghando and try to keep them close to each other (use E if necessary).

2. Try to start off the fight like this: spawn Thrall near boss while facing him then move a few steps to the side to have a clear aim. This will cause the pet to attack him and grab his aggro for a few seconds. You want to start off your wingstorm at that point then quickly chain him down to keep him near Thrall. This will keep him targetted so spam your RMB and mantra/rupture whenever they're up. 

When the chains are about to wear off knock him down with tether and immediately follow with 3 (imprison) and as he's getting up use Q to stun him and get his aggro with thrall.

3. Be mindful of the sword projectiles, avoid them and then when he returns to sheath stance use 1 to block his five hit combo. 

4. Whenever your see ice circles forming on the floor backstep and block. His first pattern is: 2 yellow aoe from the front(block) > 1 yellow aoe from behind(turn around w/o moving, block) > *counter*(don't attack) > quick stun(block) > run-through stun(block) > red hit.

Now what you want to do is after the second stun attempt, chain him. Since he needs to be close to you to initiate his next slow red hit aoe, chaining and then knocking him down + imprisoning him will delay this and give you free dps time. When he's up again, he will walk to you and use it so just take a few steps aside to avoid it and take that time to dps + respawn your Thrall. 

Note: late on in the fight his pattern changes so if you see him doing three frontal yellow aoe's instead of two that means next  he will back step > 1 frontal yellow aoe > quick stun > etc. It's more of an extension to his previous pattern than anything. Again, he needs to be close to you to do this.

5. Finally, when you see the red circle aoe around him and he becomes invulnerable, do the same thing you did at the ice circles. Backstep and then wait until he "sheathes" his sword to tap 1 and block all of his combo.

20 hours ago, SixGod said:

I feel so bad that I am 520AP, 54% crit, 210% dmg and 61K HP and still dies in F7 :-< 

Really? I'm at 491 right now, 54% crit and like 185% crit damage and clear it by 2:45. What build are you using?

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 6:16 AM, Enamour said:

Really? I'm at 491 right now, 54% crit and like 185% crit damage and clear it by 2:45. What build are you using?

I'm using the typical build found from internet. My problem is my ping around 300-400 now, and trying to block all the charges is hard

Archived