Corvus and Luna Region Costumes, Any chance to have the one of the other region?

BattleKat

Many NA players want the Luna costume, and many EU players want Corvus...

We could have a roulete with a single Luna costume in NA, and EU could have a single roulete with the Corvus. I mean, these costumes are not special at all inside our Region, i have the Corvus costume and i dont feel like using it because everyone is wearing the same, and i am pretty sure the same is happening in EU, their costume wont be special betwen them since everyone will have it.

It could be one event or something like that, id rather have the Luna one instead of Corvus, i think they both look nice but they are not special if everyone have it, so i dont see any reason to not have the one of the other region.

I'd prefer to just buy them in the store.  I don't really care for the EU costume (I'm NA) but I would like the Regium Corvus and I don't mind paying for it.  I just joined the game too late to complete the Daily Dash.

2 hours ago, Profyrion said:

I'd prefer to just buy them in the store.  I don't really care for the EU costume (I'm NA) but I would like the Regium Corvus and I don't mind paying for it.  I just joined the game too late to complete the Daily Dash.

I feel the same. I really want the Regium Corvus (bein EU I'd actually like to have any option at all) and I'd not just be willing to buy it but prefer to do so.

1 hour ago, Kaliga said:

I don't think it will be ever for sell on cash shop because those are from FAN CREATION CONTEST.

You know, when money and benefit involve it's might be create issue for both creator and NCsoft.

I'm sure NC, having done this sort of thing a time or two, has already covered the legal bases.  If it's really a problem then make it obtainable only with Hongmoon Coins (instead of NCoins).

It should be one event, not a Cash Shop item, and should be ONLY for the costume of the oposite region, yes, everyone in each region have the costume, but after at least 3 more months, the costumes will be special since not many players will own it (not everyone will stay playing BnS), and from my own experience with RaiderZ, if you take away the feeling of acchievement of the players of having something that not many players have, they will get upset and dont trust in the company anymore, in RaiderZ they did that after one update, selling Founders items, everyone got pissed, 2 months later the game closed because everyone left it (is true, i played raiderz since Beta until it was closed)

The trust with the players is important, if they take away that from us. The event should give away a SINGLE costume so you have to be smart at picking which of your characters will get it.

Archived