Banned, again? Dahell is wrong with you?

SENTlENT

Seriously, can we talk?

What is this mess about?!

I am literally sick and tired about this bull****!

This is my second time being banned right away, for playing? Bloody hell, if I am not able to play as a usual gamer, shall I start to hack your protection (disabling it) since this seems to be the case why most people getting banned without any reason?

Here, a freaking screenshot of my process list, try to find any software which is hacking or used to cheat on this game. You cannot be serious if only Logitech Gaming Software, used for my freaking DPI and refresh rate, is getting targeted by this, narrowed down, stupid protection system!!!!!!!

wpOBMPg.png

Cmon, whats wrong? I have absolutely no understanding for this cause anymore. Remove your stupid gameguard already! Was freaking lagging by opening my inventory, skillwindow, market, etc. And the worst, got almost crashed, freezed multiple times, where 6 Warlocks were spamming their Dragoncall upon one spot.

Sent a ticket already. This madness has to stop, seriously!

20 minutes ago, Vexe said:

Just gambling here, but...

VMWare?

Also, that logitech software doesn't let you macro, does it?

Used for game developing, since Windows 10 is messing up with SQL and C++.

It is not running, the instance itself, just the services are active.

As I have already mentioned, I am using it for the DPI and refresh rate. Try a G502 ... and you will see how ridiculous the precision is without the software :D

Archived