Cant sell in market?

dmoe33

So after todays patch ive noticed i cant sell items to the marketplace anymore when i click it it just puts a padlock icon next to the item even when i select it and click "register to marketplace" what am i doing wrong?

Replies appreciated 

You may only sell items at the dragon trader(The guy you access your vault at)

You may buy things remotely, but not sell.

Beyond that, I wouldn't know what to tell you. Check that the item itself doesn't say "Unable To Sell On Marketplace"

20 minutes ago, IxFa said:

You may only sell items at the dragon trader(The guy you access your vault at)

You may buy things remotely, but not sell.

Beyond that, I wouldn't know what to tell you. Check that the item itself doesn't say "Unable To Sell On Marketplace"

It was a moonwater pickaxe which before i could sell now it wont

If you've made sure you're talking to the right person to use the market at, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Take a screenshot and share. Maybe there's something you aren't noticing that is getting in the way.

Did you try closing the game and getting back in?

20 minutes ago, IxFa said:

If you've made sure you're talking to the right person to use the market at, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Take a screenshot and share. Maybe there's something you aren't noticing that is getting in the way.

Did you try closing the game and getting back in?

Havent tried again yet but it seems odd cause its was just working and now it shows the padlock which im unsure what it means will update when i try again

Usually, when you try to do something you shouldn't be able to, the game will send you a warning/error message.

That may tell you what's happening. Other than that, everything should be working.

Archived