Economy is dying

TakunDes

We all know it. The price of everything in market place is going to rise eventually. now i can't even upgrade accessories anymore since everything at the lowest cost 3.5 silver and i can see its going up. people are inflating market prices. 

trading gold with currency exchange via Ncoins is not worth it since a book that cost 400 gold cost you like $200 which is ridiculous. at taiwan they have a better currency exchange where its like 100 gold per 100 ncoins or similar

our only optionto make money now  is to run Brightstone non stop and PVP....

it seems prices are going up very high and the items ad market are extreme low atm 

was looking for a plague ring there was only 7 left in market -.- 

and a price of so 25 silver -.- 

ad least i have plenty of gold but for new players not so good 

most rings and other things starts with so 35 silver 

its for most new players not good they need to farm there ass off to farm them and upgrade there items 

It's not this that ruins economy. Economy is perfectly fine as long is you make an effort to build up a plan that will generate gold or running stuff with friends and splitting the profit. What ruins an economy is when people decide to pay to not make any efforts. It is when people incontrolably pay real money for ingame stuff that completely destroy economy. You're suddenly decreasing the worth of everything to the point where only the bots can profitate for it and you start a vicious cycle. The amount of money you earn in your real life shouldn't have any impact on a F2P game especially if they are trying very hard to stay away from any P2W aspect or any outrageous pay to gear up outside of cosmetic and RNG. The price it is at right now, is due to how rare it is and how much effort people did in the headstart time and with the new patches to build up ways to generate money with eachother.

Your real life money shouldn't be able to allow you to acquire anything in less effort than anyone which is why it is this way. Currency Exchange is to allow people to acquire certain cosmetic items. If you absolutely need a certain amount of gold today and can't wait the next day, you shouldn't be surprised to be paying a fair price according to the people who makes and sell the gold. They aren't bots. The gold your buying is worth the time and effort you're not willing to make. In no way should it be made worth nothing because you're not willing to play the game as intended.

TW server is old, it is wrong to base yourself on that. Bot practice in TW is allowed where as in NA it is not. PvP is a major part of this game, it has an esport after all. If you came here with the goal if buying your way to gear and not having to do half of the content with no effort, you have the wrong game.

13 hours ago, Mariester said:

You seem to got my point wrong. I am myself fine and already has True Pirate gear.  This is achieve through hundred of runs in Brightstone.

what i am trying to say is for a Free to play player (which i am not since i am a  premium). their life is going to be like hell since everything/ prices are rising while they have to work extremely hard to even upgrade their gear

On 03/03/2016 at 11:20 PM, Mariester said:

TW server is old, it is wrong to base yourself on that. Bot practice in TW is allowed where as in NA it is not. PvP is a major part of this game, it has an esport after all. If you came here with the goal if buying your way to gear and not having to do half of the content with no effort, you have the wrong game.

Where do you get the "bots are allowed on TW, but not on NA" from?

Also: Stalker Razors were 2s on the weekend.

1. Economy doesn't die; it changes cycles and fluctuates on any given moment.

2. There is  sharp hike (inflation) in price due to majority of players creating a new character since the release of new class as well as a free character slot. Leading maxed level players (veterans) with greater tools of crafting money to compete on items for their newly acquired characters. It should also be noted that players are following a deadline in reaching a max level in order to be eligible for the set prize.

3. 100g->100Ncoin->84(?) Hongmoon coins        <<<--- It's hard to take you seriously with that abhorently savage trading ploy. If gold is so easily available to you, why not put ur money where your mouth is? Come join my server, and trade me the same amount of Gold (100g), and in exchange I'll give you the amount of gold with the same value as ncoin but in current ratio. I.e. put your 100g for 100 Ncoin in exchange. Let see how long you last.

Archived