Mushin F8 ignoring cat

Bazroz

Now before we get the obvious "eww a scummoner complaining" this is not a complaint more of the fact that a skill does not seem to be working

So i am able to do floor 8 mushin dps wise pretty easily but my problem is no matter what form of mushin he never goes after the cat when it taunts even when i am in stealth, i've tried multiple things

1. Taunt right on him first off without attacking-Goes after me and not the cat

2.Taunt right on him first off with attacking- Goes after me not the cat

3.Taunt on them while i am in stealth- Goes after me

4.Taunt when not in stealth on him- Goes after me

5.Taunt and don't attack-Goes after me after looking at the cat for 1 second

6. Taunt and attack- Goes after me

incase you are not seeing a trend here, Mushin F8 seems to just be blatantly ignoring the cat

Edit: Forgot to Clarify i am talking about Mushin Rage not the first form

Umm he is ignoring hide as well....you don't see assassins complaining.

Mushin is an ignorant *cricket*, learn to play around it or just give up. You're suppose to keep him face to the floor .

Just because you cant do it doesn't mean is something wrong with it, nerf needed or something like that. Just get better

1 minute ago, Rey said:

Umm he is ignoring hide as well....you don't see assassins complaining.

Mushin is an ignorant *cricket*, learn to play around it or just give up. You're suppose to keep him face to the floor .

Just because you cant do it doesn't mean is something wrong with it, nerf needed or something like that. Just get better

no the fact is, the taunt is not working at all, and to your "he is ignoring hide" most of the upper bosses have what is called of sorts true sight they can see hidden people which has been stated by many people. It helps prevent the little assasins ima just hide in perma stealth and not take dmg solo everything HAHAHA build

2 minutes ago, Bazroz said:

no the fact is, the taunt is not working at all, and to your "he is ignoring hide" most of the upper bosses have what is called of sorts true sight they can see hidden people which has been stated by many people. It helps prevent the little assasins ima just hide in perma stealth and not take dmg solo everything HAHAHA build

i know why he is ignoring hide but that's the point. Maybe he has resist to taunt just like he is ignoring stealth, stuns and so many other stuff. 

Learn to play around it.

It is not that he resists it. It does show that the taunt starts to work 9/10 before he goes to me he looks at the cat for like .5 secs and then is like "naww dog ima eat that other person over there"

Also i should prob clarify that i am talking about mushin rage, which you can infact daze and pin from my experience

4 minutes ago, Levi said:

Just keep him on the floor and you won't need the pet to aggro.

the only way to "keep him on the floor" has an 18 sec CD snare he just moves out of and only other option knocks him into the air which makes things even harder cause that takes away dps

44 minutes ago, Bazroz said:

the only way to "keep him on the floor" has an 18 sec CD snare he just moves out of and only other option knocks him into the air which makes things even harder cause that takes away dps

Use rumblebee. No loss of dps during airborn (and even increase DPS if you have hongmoon skill since you can freespam).

i beat it without pet taunt and without pet extra health,but with extra pet attack

https://bnstree.com/SU/pub?build=450400210141107541082111023200312064110533106431371111121112423043221122209111251120131

50k HP,2700 crit,210%Crit dmg,410AP, and 360 ruby gem.

if your pet die u can rez it whene he make the AoE phase and iframe after.

use the grab all the time and cc alot. gl

i dont know for others but i drop only costume from the 3rd boss.

Archived