I am banned and need help

Rikazuchi2

20 hours ago, KaLnoX said:

How exactly does this work? Is it possible for you to go into any detail? 

Just covering my arse in case they pull this shit with me or any other innocent player in the very near future.

Depends where you live. Atleast in finland we got ombudsman which can investigate and send case forward. Thought ombudsman might try to contact Ncsoft regarding issue first. Atleast that would be place where i would start getting justice

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Rikazuchi, I have spent the last 30 minutes reading this forum post and I am happy to see that you got your character back. I am a bit ashamed of the community for piling up against you, calling you out and acting as if they knew you were in the wrong. I played Aion for many years and have had close friends banned for no reasoning. Sadly this is nothing new from NCSoft. This game is huge, as was Aion upon it's release, and dealing with such a massive influx of botters, cheaters, gold sellers, and whatnot is surely a difficult task to tackle for the company. Mistakes are bound to happen, just like with anything in life.

Negativity... Why are so many people festering in it's grasp? 

If others tell us something we make assumptions, and if they don't tell us something we make assumptions to fulfill our need to know and to replace the need to communicate. Even if we hear something and we don't understand we make assumptions about what it means and then believe the assumptions. We make all sorts of assumptions because we don't have the courage to ask questions.

2 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

@Nickilli That's just for sending tickets.

Seems everyone who got a ban feels entitled to have their own thread about it. I just thought my way was easier.

The point is that it is not to be discussed on the forums they said in the sticky  that threads will be removed.

They want the discussion to be handled by CS so it gets dealt with faster and they get proper information.

They will never discuss or disclose why or what triggers the action as that defeat the purpose and allow bots hackers bad people to figure out how to get around it.

13 minutes ago, Mewsy said:

Hello Rikazuchi, I have spent the last 30 minutes reading this forum post and I am happy to see that you got your character back. I am a bit ashamed of the community for piling up against you, calling you out and acting as if they knew you were in the wrong. I played Aion for many years and have had close friends banned for no reasoning. Sadly this is nothing new from NCSoft. This game is huge, as was Aion upon it's release, and dealing with such a massive influx of botters, cheaters, gold sellers, and whatnot is surely a difficult task to tackle for the company. Mistakes are bound to happen, just like with anything in life.

Negativity... Why are so many people festering in it's grasp? 

If others tell us something we make assumptions, and if they don't tell us something we make assumptions to fulfill our need to know and to replace the need to communicate. Even if we hear something and we don't understand we make assumptions about what it means and then believe the assumptions. We make all sorts of assumptions because we don't have the courage to ask questions.

Very well said , I really do appreciate that someone was able to at least empathize with the situation ive just gone through thank you.

13 minutes ago, Zypherfier said:

They ever give you specifics on what got you banned in the first place, OP?

Specific program names, instances, etc?

Never Just kept saying "3rd party software"

26 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

The point is that it is not to be discussed on the forums they said in the sticky  that threads will be removed.

They want the discussion to be handled by CS so it gets dealt with faster and they get proper information.

They will never discuss or disclose why or what triggers the action as that defeat the purpose and allow bots hackers bad people to figure out how to get around it.

And still, people are doing their own threads anyway regardless of what anyone wants. If they're going to do it anyway just put them all together as one.

1 minute ago, SoonTM said:

And still, people are doing their own threads anyway regardless of what anyone wants. If they're going to do it anyway just put them all together as one.

Better yet if people can not follow the rules which includes posting rules of multiple threads they should just delete the threads and ban the person posting.

Especially when it is a re post of a previously removed thread.

1 minute ago, SoonTM said:

Multi threads = Chaotic = issue = complaints = problems

If a situation Is big enough individual threads IS AND Always been the sure fire way to gain wanted visibility  

He said it him self

" We have been seeing a lot of inquiries on why some players account have been suspended from the game "

Key word Seen*, let people speak, Most Have placed their concerns In Player to Player support . So either support them or leave and have a good day.

13 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

Better yet if people can not follow the rules which includes posting rules of multiple threads they should just delete the threads and ban the person posting.

Especially when it is a re post of a previously removed thread.

That's asking too much of course. Banning already banned people is probably too much extra work.

11 minutes ago, Rikazuchi said:

Multi threads = Chaotic = issue = complaints = problems

If a situation Is big enough individual threads IS AND Always been the sure fire way to gain wanted visibility  

He said it him self

" We have been seeing a lot of inquiries on why some players account have been suspended from the game "

Key word Seen*, let people speak, Most Have placed their concerns In Player to Player support . So either support them or leave and have a good day.

What is eating you? I had a suggestion.

"let people speak"

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

That's asking too much of course. Banning already banned people is probably too much extra work.

What is eating you? I had a suggestion.

"let people speak"

Thanks.

Not coming at you just stating why people "Still are doing their on threads"

3 minutes ago, SoonTM said:

"Support them or leave" didn't sound like just a statement to me, just saying.

That is aimed at why its not helpful to question why they do it.

Just know they have.

And hope there issue is resolved so no more threads will be made.

5 minutes ago, Exposing Hackers said:

You got ban because they claim you were using a third party program and  you also have 6 characters with 4 of them being level 1s. Seems fishy to me unless you can prove me wrong.

Place holder names

Archived