Q, E and SS visible in Action Bar

Nurvus

I know we have the Cooldown Bar to keep track of certain ability cooldowns - but this is mostly because a single Keybind can have multiple abilities.

However, Q, E and SS are extremely important abilities and it can be frustrating keeping track of their cooldown - specially because some Icons are similar.

I think it would not be hard to allow us the CHOICE to show Q, E and SS moves on the Action Bar.

Kromede, you CAN see Q, E and SS cooldown - it shows up on the cooldown bar.

I'm only talking about seeing the actual skill BUTTON in the interface, just like you can see Tab, 1, 2, 3, 4, z, x, c, v, lmb, rmb and F.

Q E and SS are hidden for no real reason - there's no gameplay value to it and it doesn't add "skill" or anything to the game.

I wouldn't say it's hidden for "no reason". The reason is so we have less icons on our screen. There's no real benefit to showing those all the time. If you have trouble seeing the cooldown icons, you can change the size in options to make them bigger.

I'd like to have the strafe keys visible in the UI as well. I submitted this as feedback in the in-game survey. If screen clutter is an issue, then just make the icons smaller or add an option to make them visible or invisible. There are sizing options, so why not visibility options?

@Kromede There is no added "challenge" to having skills invisible at all times.  It leads to unnecessary confusion for newer players, and irritation to those who like to have a complete list keyed skills laid out infront of them.

I really hate that there isnt an option to make them visible.  Let ME decide if its too cluttered or not.  Its easier to look at cooldowns in one location, oppose to two.

Archived