Camera in 3v3 matches

Something I would highly appreciate if it was made a lot more efficient. there are two issues im having trouble with:

1) If I try to interrupt or get tagged in, my camera always starts at the most zoomed in position and I have to waste time scrolling to max distance again

there is no option somewhere in the settings to set the minimum camera distance to do this(please correct me if I'm wrong) and when you are used to playing with max camera distance      you are always very confused when you spawn as a consequence.

2) If you spawn, your character is looking in a random direction, instead of facing the enemy, which further contributes to the confusion I'm having when I spawn. This issue also makes it   practically impossible to surprise your opponent with a "interrupt + dash + strun" combo.

It's not that I can't play the game right now, but it really is irritating so I hope someone sees this.

Also, sometimes my character gets stuck facing one way and moving the mouse just rotates the camera. I try to look left, while my character still faces right and I have to press the camera button once to fix it. It's 1-2 seconds wasted and could mean the difference between killing someone / saving your teammate.

Archived