fm vs bd

disguymAn

yea!!  I actually enjoyed watching that. Thanks!!  been having problems with bds.  But  I play on a low end pc where  screen tearing  happens frequently.  Hard to time things perfectly when your windows is "not responding" (frozen).

But  I think if i apply the Goku philosophy, im training at 100 times normal gravity. lol

whats the name of the song at the start? (btw)

1 hour ago, CastielSeven said:

yea!!  I actually enjoyed watching that. Thanks!!  been having problems with bds.  But  I play on a low end pc where  screen tearing  happens frequently.  Hard to time things perfectly when your windows is "not responding" (frozen).

But  I think if i apply the Goku philosophy, im training at 100 times normal gravity. lol

whats the name of the song at the start? (btw)

BTS - Boy in Luv

1 hour ago, Teffy said:

Not specing yellow tab on grab is pure suicide lol.

You dont need to spec Yellow-Tab on escape-grab for LBDs, as their grab as their other abilities are not threatening unless its Lighting Draw. 

As for video, painfull to watch this build you play, but its youre choice. 

As for gameplay itself, learn to counter their-grabsword in the head, there is no way in hell you can take more than 1-sword in the head  in 3-matches timeframe as its most easy ability to counter in game.

Its hard to give any more comments as this build is vastly diffirent from what im using, no stun-lock and air combo, no roll chase, like some sorta PvE, anyway at one point 3:32 you Stun youre enemy but not follow with LB+X, thats a mistake, even if they tab out, its still worth trying to X-them especialy if enemy have such slow reactions. At 3:47 wasted Tab-Out, probably some other things can be pointed out, but quality of the video is hardly watchabale at this place im at. 

11 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Well if you are some medium that can predict the future when they will use draw and grab you....I use vs them on grab and it work like charm :)

What can they do when they grab you? Extend time and get some chi back, but thats it, if they drop you on the ground and try to follow up Daze-Tab will force them to roll-back and that can be 90% followed by dragonchair daze for guaranteed tab-out or air combo if they dont wish to do so. If you escape their grab you gain no advantage what so ever as they still can engage you right after, you dont force their tab-out aswell. Grab-Tabout is only usefull for Sums and FMs as both of them can deal 50% your HP damage in one Grab and you cannot deal anything to it, LBD grab cannot do anything to you. 

As i said earlier, its easiest ability in game to counter and takes zero effort do to so, google "how to counter BD grab" you dont even need any practice to do it in real PvP enviroment, just patience and attention.  Learning how to counter that LBD grab is fastest way to up youre winrate against them by 50%

Archived