New update tomorrow, I just have a question

meowri

I have no clue if this has been asked before but i just want to ask and be sure I won't *cricket* this up.
So, in the information that has been given about tomorrow, quote:
''Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2, and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume.'' - Does that mean that newly made characters tomorrow (or any day until 23rd of march) AND characters that have already been made can get that reward OR only characters that have already been made before tomorrow?
Cause I was planning on making a Warlock tomorrow and getting it to 45, because i really like the outfit

1 minute ago, dragoaskani said:

What part of lvl 10 or under did you not get? It doesnt matter when they were made, they just have to be level 10 or under at the start of the event. (or if made after the start of the event, since I know you are probably gonna ask that)

The part where "Level 10 or under" may or may not include non-existing characters. It's not really obvious.

51 minutes ago, Enhance said:

The part where "Level 10 or under" may or may not include non-existing characters. It's not really obvious.

Yea, exactly that's why I'm asking.
Not sure why I had to get such an aggressive answer, oh well.

They spell it out just fine let me spell it out for you since you fail at reading comp.

If you make a new character tomorrow, they will be less then lvl 10, flagging them as eligible for the event. Then if you get said character to lvl 45 before the 23rd you get rewards for that character.

I really kinda want to verbally abuse your lack of reading skill further, but that is just being petty on my part...

30 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

They spell it out just fine let me spell it out for you since you fail at reading comp.

If you make a new character tomorrow, they will be less then lvl 10, flagging them as eligible for the event. Then if you get said character to lvl 45 before the 23rd you get rewards for that character.

I really kinda want to verbally abuse your lack of reading skill further, but that is just being petty on my part...

NA and EU servers of this game include the parts of EU that don't actually speak English as a native language in case you haven't had the chance to look at a map in your life before. It says "Any character that is level 10 or under >when< Unchained releases on March 2" and nothing else, which may result in confusion on the players' part because of pretty obvious reasons. One might confuse what "when" means when it's used in that way. I don't know who or what you think you are, answering such a simple question in such a disrespectful manner. Answer the question or don't bring your asinine "banter lmao" here at all.

I really kinda want to verbally abuse your lack of social skills further, but I guess it's a waste of time...

2 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Been answered on twitter multiple times even for those who didn't understand it.

So I will say again for you who can't speak/read English properly. Yes your *cricket*ing new warlock gets the rewards.

Thanks baby you can proceed to *cricket* on other threads now <3

41 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

I kind of want to do the same because of your grammar.

Oh look, we're both being petty and unnecessarily rude for absolutely no reason.

1 hour ago, dragoaskani said:

No, let's come back to that!

What if I make a character in a week, at 8th of March?

What level was it on 2nd of March? 1, 0, or N/A? Is N/A less than 10?

W9LhVNm.png

Please teach me the amazing reading comprehension skills of yours.

59 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Been answered on twitter multiple times even for those who didn't understand it.

So I will say again for you who can't speak/read English properly. Yes your *cricket*ing new warlock gets the rewards.

Ah, thank you, dear rude social network dweller. May Reading Comprehension light your path.

Thankfully, I managed to get a normal answer on Bladeandsouldojo, which only took 1 minute for a person to explain like a normal human being. (And I wasn't the only one that asked this question by the way).
But ey, my reading skills are pretty bad, I guess.

I know what the post says and it can maybe be sort of confusing...but why would it make sense that a character (especially a warlock) made after the patch wouldnt be eligible? Like...the outfit is being released especially for the Warlock, lucky us any class/character can use it...so wouldnt it be common sense that a character made after the warlock patch would be eligible as well as characters below lvl 10 made before patch?

Archived