Level 45 Gearing Advice?

Amor

So, I've hit level 45 a few days ago and have been going about trying to gear up as I can, and I had a few questions.

At what point should I start queing for Supply Chain 4-man, or Bloodshade Harbor (4 or 6 man?). Should I even attempt 4-mans? I know I can buy the siren weapon I need to upgrade my hongmoon weapon with tokens, so is four man only important for the clothing, or is there something else to be acquired there?

What soul shields are best to use, and what/how should I upgrade them? I'm currently running around with the full blackram supply chain soul shield that I got from six mans, but haven't upgraded them yet because I don't know if they're worth upgrading or if I'll be replacing them shortly, and since I'm a soul warden, should I build the green or blue soul shields to upgrade, or use something that drops? (I'm guessing upgrading them with a lot of crit is good).

I've currently got the True Profane (Stage 10) Lynblade, The Awakened Infernal Earring and Necklace, and the Awakened Siren Ring (blue siren braclet with decent damage stats and the moonwater belt). What should be my first priority for upgrading, the weapon or necklace/earring, or should I start burning my siren bones to randomly roll the belt/bracelet?

Finally, is there any other recommendations for what to do for gearing? Is there anything I should spend my warrior tokens for in Mushin's Tower? Should I use the moonwater dueling soul shield or the mushin's tower soul shield if I'm needing to solo/be tankier, or stick to my blackram supply chain?

I'm sorry if these questions are obvious, but it doesn't seem like there's that many guides for PvE priorities when reaching 45, so I've been playing it by ear so far, and am critically low on unsealing charms because of it. n.n;

Run the 6 man, stay away from the Bloodshade 4 man. You'll be dead weight in the 4 man without gear since all it is is a DPS race. 4 Man Pohwaran is probably doable, but not really a good investment of time. The only thing that drops from there is Perfume/Gun Oil. Run the 6 mans (both) for money though.

3/5/7 Bloodshade, 1/2/4/6/8 Mushins Tower, get Crit as a base state on all of them, fuse more crit into them. Eva/Acc are good sub stats. You can use ET to fuse into BH and vice versa, look for the 7/8's as they have good crit bases. Alternatively the Dokumo's have decent crit and wont break the bank. Crafted is the best but its super expensive.

You'll get the Belt/Bracelet from the 6 man eventually, don't worry about it. Weapon to True Siren -> Accs to Siren -> Weap to True Pirate -> Cry Deeply -> Lament your wallet. The Bracelet is a huge upgrade when you get it though. Belt is sort of, whatever.

You shouldn't need to spend Warrior Tokens in Mushins aside from after you beat the 7th floor getting a missing piece. Doing the MT5/BSH3 is the best for LBM's, it nyerks all over the Duel shield. Yes you lose like... 6-7k? HP but your crit goes up by a monstrous amount. Something something dead targets cant hit you back.

Hey sorry to steal ur topic but yea I got a similar question I'm at awakened siren for weapon so should I go for true siren weapon first or should I upgrade my infernal accessories to siren before I go for true siren weapon and another question what should be the minimum requirement for 4 man bsh

4man BSH doable by any competent party hovering around the 390+ attack range with relative ease. As for upgrades, True Siren Weapon -> Siren Ring -> Count how much Gold you have. Over 150 go Pirate Weapons, Under 150 Siren the rest of your Acc's.

I wouldn't advise jumping right into 4mans if you haven't even done 6man before. Particularly if you are a new 45 without good soulshield, you're gonna get murdered in 4man since you are not used to the bosses attack patterns and there are no indicators and no DEF buff like in 6man.

Basically, you're gonna be dead the whole time and your party will hate you.

Thanks for the advice Zel, it's helped quite a bit!

Apparently I've been told/finding out that the stats on the soul shields (Bloodshade/Tower/Moonwater Dueling) are randomized when you unseal it? If this is the case, I take it I should probably focus on getting Critical > Piercing > Accuracy > Evasion, or something in that order?

Also, is there an amount of accuracy/piercing I should shoot for, then ignore it? Or would that not matter for now until the level 50 content comes out? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Amor said:

Thanks for the advice Zel, it's helped quite a bit!

Apparently I've been told/finding out that the stats on the soul shields (Bloodshade/Tower/Moonwater Dueling) are randomized when you unseal it? If this is the case, I take it I should probably focus on getting Critical > Piercing > Accuracy > Evasion, or something in that order?

Also, is there an amount of accuracy/piercing I should shoot for, then ignore it? Or would that not matter for now until the level 50 content comes out? Thanks.

Accuracy > 100% means you have 100% chance to hit a enemy of the same level as you, BUT they can still dodge, evade or block, for Bosses or Mushin Tower alot prefer to have 105% up to 110% any more is currently a waste., low Accuracy means some attacks will miss, which is a obviously a DPS loss

Piercing >  allows you to 'pierce through a % of your targets Defence  which means more damage,10% is usually enough only some bosses have slightly more.

Critical > you chance a skill will Critically hit, 50%+ is good, alot also depends on your Crit Damage, which is a Critical hit damage multiplier ideally 200% is good, which means your crits will do 200% more damage than the skills base damage, plus buffs , procs all add to this and multiply too.

Evasion  > this can benefit some classes more than others and has no cap, but also some other stats are worth more point for point, like Defence which is a damage mitigator and also Block which is good for tanking, but on a whole apart from the main 4 stats Accuracy, Crit, Crit damage, Pierce the other stats are situational

Re Soul Shield sets, currently its best to 'mix and match', ideally a 3 set of one and a 5 set of the other so you get the 3 set and 5 set bonuses too, like I am currently running 5 set Mushin and 3 set Bloodshade this gives me near max crit set up plus I get the Mushin defence bonus and Bloodshade Accuracy bonus.

Note, Some Soul Shields have 2 secondary stats, but also some only have 1, so if you mix and match right and get good rolls, you should have as many as poss with 2 secondary stats, having too many stats never hurts, for me I have always tried to get Crit as a secondary stat, some dont have this so either accuracy or defence is good, but for me I have always tried for Crit > defense stats as I already am at 110% accuracy. its RNG what you will get but this stat sheet show what possible stats you can get from each piece.

link to 45 Soul Shield stat spread sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v0tY9qwTmQalLrD0FW2LkX2AJWqEKKSrBz5Ij4WvRXo/edit#gid=0

10 minutes ago, Amor said:

Alright, cool. Thanks for the spreadsheet link, looks like a bloodshade 3 I picked up is near perfect (sans missing 15 crit).

you can infuse more crit very cheap using the very easy to get green Elite Crit soul Shields which random drop from any mob in E-Fleet supply chain 24 man, ideally use #7 and #8 they have the highest crit, also there is the Blue Blackram ones that drop in there too but they require Soul Stones to use

On 3/1/2016 at 8:24 PM, Tonnz01 said:

Hey sorry to steal ur topic but yea I got a similar question I'm at awakened siren for weapon so should I go for true siren weapon first or should I upgrade my infernal accessories to siren before I go for true siren weapon and another question what should be the minimum requirement for 4 man bsh

upgrade your jewelery  you will see a big dmg increase  with those 3 upgraded

On 2/28/2016 at 2:08 PM, Amor said:

your So, I've hit level 45 a few days ago and have been going about trying to gear up as I can, and I had a few questions.

At what point should I start queing for Supply Chain 4-man, or Bloodshade Harbor (4 or 6 man?). Should I even attempt 4-mans? I know I can buy the siren weapon I need to upgrade my hongmoon weapon with tokens, so is four man only important for the clothing, or is there something else to be acquired there?

What soul shields are best to use, and what/how should I upgrade them? I'm currently running around with the full blackram supply chain soul shield that I got from six mans, but haven't upgraded them yet because I don't know if they're worth upgrading or if I'll be replacing them shortly, and since I'm a soul warden, should I build the green or blue soul shields to upgrade, or use something that drops? (I'm guessing upgrading them with a lot of crit is good).

I've currently got the True Profane (Stage 10) Lynblade, The Awakened Infernal Earring and Necklace, and the Awakened Siren Ring (blue siren braclet with decent damage stats and the moonwater belt). What should be my first priority for upgrading, the weapon or necklace/earring, or should I start burning my siren bones to randomly roll the belt/bracelet?

Finally, is there any other recommendations for what to do for gearing? Is there anything I should spend my warrior tokens for in Mushin's Tower? Should I use the moonwater dueling soul shield or the mushin's tower soul shield if I'm needing to solo/be tankier, or stick to my blackram supply chain?

I'm sorry if these questions are obvious, but it doesn't seem like there's that many guides for PvE priorities when reaching 45, so I've been playing it by ear so far, and am critically low on unsealing charms because of it. n.n;

your current gear is good for  Poh 4 man

but  u should  get yourself a siren belt  from Poh 6man and a bracelet from BSH 6man

for soul shield i just use the BSH purple  and have a crit roll on each one of them, and infuse them with  the green elite critical soul shield 7 and 8 (max value on those is like 70, so just get a +40 or better and you will be fine) I prefer the bsh because the piercing and I  have like 54% crit. draw stance will give you more crit also. 

Archived