Guide for BM?

Yifel

I just don't get it. I can't pass 1750 gold rank, no matter how much I try to understand my class. With my KFM, I literally had no issues with reaching 1850 which is almost platinum, but with my BM, reaching over 1750 is challenging for me. Is it just me or is BM actually harder than KFM? I feel like I have a fair understanding of my class, but yet I keep getting my ass rekt even sometimes by players who are literally just facerolling, which is obvious too. I try to make my opponent waste all their escapes, I get them into aerial, and when they're in knockdown state, I use Rush or Shoulder Charge after they roll back or retreat, to try to push them into using Second Wind, and when their escapes are on CD I try to burst them with Blade Call sometimes, only if it's vs BM or KFM. I feel like I know all these basic things, and I also feel like I know more than my opponent who I sometimes lose to, yet I can't even beat them xD So would anyone bother helping me out, so I at least understand how to be decent with my class? Or you know if there are any existing guides on how to get good with BM? And if you're not interested in helping, please stay away from this topic, ty :3

I would watch streams of high level BM's and try to see what they do in certain situations, compared to what you would do in the same situation.

Watch HanJunHo on Twitch. He's Korean and is considered to be the best BM in the world. While he might not explain too much due to the language barrier, his gameplay speaks for itself.

Archived