Despite everything

Somnolence

I am having a ton of fun in PvP arenas. That feeling of making a comeback or fighting close matched opponent or both being near death and one mistake away from loss and victory. I play on EU and haven't met a bot or hacker in two days now, maybe just KFMs that could be using 3rf macros, Seems situation got better, bots got banned/people farmed them down to silver, hackers maybe too - the infamous hacking summoner was gone from the leaderboards last I checked. So not all ist lost, assuming balance is not totally tanked before we get the lvl 50 patch we might end up with niche, but nice MMO PvP game.

I wish we had good servers mate.I don't care what we have to sacrifice for good,stable servers and stable low ping but I'm willing to accept anything for that.I wont mind if they move maintenance at 8pm CET even if we get the mentioned.I would survive 1 day without BnS but with this potato servers and worse connection I bet even in most poorest African countries they have more stable infrastructure.
Don't know whats ther bandwich limit but in the weekend is like lag fest and freezes plus crashes.This weekend we are kinda lucky and didn't get a single crash but freezes(when you,your friends,clan mates and everyone in faction chat spam LAGGG obviously is not your ISP).

Archived