Assassin vs Bots - Farm Fest

RudeBwoii

Hey guys,

I am (name above) and i was having issues with Destro bots until i figured they are farmable. I will not claim to be a pro or being highly ranked, however these bots are frequent between 1500-1800. The higher u go in rank, the more advance the bots are programmed, however they can all be dealt with same way as i have tested and proven on my assassin which got out of that range and went to 1850+ thanx to these bots and a some slightly good matchups while learning the class.  

Now i was one of those assassins a week or so ago who had no idea what to do or how to deal with the destroyer bots in arena. However lately i have found that the bots are slightly predictable and are relatively easy to deal with.

Now the 1st trick to dealing with these bots is to know:

1. Assume every Destroyer at 1800 or below is a bot..... weird i know... but its better to assume they are bots and have the right build than to think ur playing a player and get rekt cuz u cant deal with their hacks. 

2. Know ur build - u want to know the build ur using vs real Destro players and Destro bots... they are different, the game plan is different and ur goal is different.... so u need to know the difference.

3. This is where it gets a bit harder. Figure out the bot pattern. There are alot of variance with these bots.. for example how they start and how the chase u down are little things u need to pickup on.

4. Manage ur cooldowns. This is a bit harder.... but its doable and this is a key aspect and can determine whether u farm these bots or if they farm u.

Build

the common build i use vs Destro players is slightly different for that which i use vs Destro bots. The difference being the poison skills and the stun skills.. i guess its faster to link it from bnstree.

My build vs Destro Players: https://bnstree.com/AS/E1bedP5ix

My build vs Destro Bots: https://bnstree.com/AS/VkyqOv5sx

Gameplan vs Destro Bots

Destro Bot 1600-1700 : Most common opener for Destro Bot is to use their red looking buff then jump at u. A slightly different opening for them is to use that sweep skill that gives them a 2 sec resist while they are swinging their axes in front of them, kind of like a frontal pendulum.

Destro Bot 1800+ : Recently after hitting 1800 these bots got powered up to say... their opening is completely different, or that may have just been a few bots coded differently. These bots on opening they dont charge at u, they immediately start RED SPIN (that firey spin that has a pretty huge range and makes them immune to all cc except knockdown) and they slowly move towards u doing nothing but spinning.

Now depending on ur range u will play differently.

1600-1700 destros bots

u NEED to avoided their charge which looks like they jump straight at u. How u do this is by simply start running off to the sides of the arena then jumping whenever u can. By the time ur ready to do ur second jump in the air he will jump at u because u will be significantly closer to him than where u started. if u avoid it then ur all good as his next move will be to do his 2 frontal swings that has immune on it, u keep run/jumping until thats over.... now he has nothing and will start walking towards u as these ones dont seem to Z-pull. Now u should have about 60% stamina left on ur bar.... u start running towards him then rmb into stealth and do an immediate ss(backstep) getting the backstep off without getting taken out of stealth means ur life is now super easy. u do ur normal shenanigans and toss ur Z grenade + X throw dagger for some dmg a tag and 2 poison stacks. after tagging him u wait until last 1-2 sec then use ur 3(shadowless step) and jump on him. this will mean he uses his tab escape and ur a good safe 8m away from him.... now u can  just strafe around him and do ur normal lb-stun/lb/rb combo and get some safe deeps in. fyi ur combo should look like this. 

LB stun > 2x or 3x lb/rb > f (depending on ping i recommend u only do that twice) 

C 3 sec stun > 3x or 4x lb/rb> f (again depending on ping) tab for hook kick 

after hook kick u can go into the normal 4 stun and do the combo again. but i dont recommend, create some distance then throw ur Z and X again for stacks and tag..... if the tab escape is still down u can go for the x tag into knockup combo into web and stuff also the new 4 poison adds random stacks of poison and deals more dmg so u can actually kill them or go for time.

1800+ Destro bots.

These bots start with the red spin as said above and slowly move towards u. here u want to open by simply running and jumping around until the spin is over which is usually when u have 20-25% stamina left on ur bar.. once thats over u can rb stealth and ss away then do the same stuff as above with the 1700 bots.

Now the only difference between these bots and the others is that these ones RED SPIN whenever they have the chance to and they grab alot. but other than that they are basically play the same.

Trouble.

Now its normal to get caught and brought low as usual, but remember these are bots and u can always make a comeback even when u have less than 1k HP, i have done it and its very possible. also to note never get too greedy as the bots heal alot and if ur caught without backroll or tab they can immediately 50-0 u and all that work gets negated. Just remember to put down ur flower whenever possible even in clutch situations and try to get stealth as much as possible. Tab switch is also very good after u have created some distance and they dont have that shield up or it will block it and leave u down a good skill...... and never tab switch if they have the tab escape up. 

P.S. DONT HESITATE TO USE UR TAB ESCAPE IF U GET CAUGHT AND START GETTING BEAT ON and u can make distance with ur other skills.

well thats it from me and happy farming.

ALSO if anyone have found any other method that works against these bots please do share as they may help out anyone else who needs it.

3 hours ago, RudeBwoii said:

i am pretty sure i covered which animations they do that makes them immune. now if u do what i did and actually learn from ur many losses to the bots then u wont get farmed and will farm them instead. cheers.

havent played Sin here in NA... coz i got like 200ms... but in Taiwan i easily beat bots by

1. any opener that lets you go to stealth safely (maybe smoke bomb 10sec stealth)

2. throw bomb at the bot while stealth + use swiftstep (hopefully he didnt counter it)

3. Bot gets blind debuff and 9sec -40% speed debuff

4. You run to the corner of the room then put your flower there (after 6sec you should be out of combat) - bots cant go to you fast enough coz of -speed debuff

5. You Dash/glide to other corner of the room and let the bot follow your there (let him get close enough to you and make sure you dont get hit with his charge skill)

6. You use the flower to teleport to the other side of the room

7. you afk/watch videos til times up... you should win (bot will not move or do anything coz your so far away after you teleport from corner to corner of the arena)

P.S. i was doin this in the square arena... not sure if it works on other areas (im not sure if this even works with NA bots... you might want to try it)

7 hours ago, Boomi said:

^useless, when they cant be CC, when they attack you with 1-2 skills at the same time + anicancel, and on top of that being in I-Frames all the time.

This is the correct answer boys and girls. The guide is great for the old cheapo bots that roamed around until they found you and then start unloading. Problem, there is a new breed of bots that cheat the system to such and extreme they cannot be beat. I doubt they run this program all the time because  it would add too much scrutiny. But as Boomi said, CC dont work, they take virtually no damage anyways, and they use multple skills all at once (including the normal ani cancels) with unlimited chi. 

Bots are easy to beat so long as they dont put on the hacks recently created those inc > infinite chi, no cd skills(especially iframe skills) and aerobic attacks (there is one where if u knock them airborne they can attack and cc you instead) , ofc there is also the one where they ignore all forms of cc 

4 hours ago, Espresso431 said:

How could you possibly tell that's the real player or they're bot then? Because I'm Destroyer ranking between 1650-1750 I stay on! There're great wall of assassins I couldn't pass thru. STEALTH ALL DAY LONG

1. Name

2. Predictable Pattern

3. When i stun th ebot it slowly turn to face me. Normally stunned characters cannot turn they stay looking in the direction they were facing when stunned.

4. Look when i web the bot and move around it, u will see the bot always facing me and when i stealth the bot is always following me.... can u as a player follow an assassin in stealth 100% of the time? or get them out of stealth with ur LB/RB buttons?

5. Also most of the time the bot picks me up it just holds me until i start hitting then it starts doing the same, and it never tries to prolong the hold like 1800 or lower players will (cuz its bad and most 1900+ will never do it or they get rekt by 2 counter.)

On 28 February 2016 at 6:33 PM, RudeBwoii said:

1. Name

2. Predictable Pattern

3. When i stun th ebot it slowly turn to face me. Normally stunned characters cannot turn they stay looking in the direction they were facing when stunned.

4. Look when i web the bot and move around it, u will see the bot always facing me and when i stealth the bot is always following me.... can u as a player follow an assassin in stealth 100% of the time? or get them out of stealth with ur LB/RB buttons?

5. Also most of the time the bot picks me up it just holds me until i start hitting then it starts doing the same, and it never tries to prolong the hold like 1800 or lower players will (cuz its bad and most 1900+ will never do it or they get rekt by 2 counter.)

To be fair not 100% when I played against assassin I couldn't tracking them stealth all the time : )

Archived