WTB Dragoncall-Volume II (Jiwan server)

Yuisha

My main has always been warlock since CN servers for 2 years and will be my main on March 2nd. I have to try either ways but anything over 300g is really far too much for dragoncall volume 2 imho. I can go as far as 250g stretching it. At the same time I am trying to farm BSH 4 player hoping I can get the drop and not spend that much. Just trying to get it at a reasonable price ^^

if you main warlock, why not work for that book with your warlock and achieve the hype of getting and save up gold?

My plan is simple..

1. Get Warlock to 45

2. Use current main to get it to Siren+Pirate Wep
3. Put Build from China

4. Solo dungeons.

5. Have fun.

1 hour ago, RavTH said:

if you main warlock, why not work for that book with your warlock and achieve the hype of getting and save up gold?

My plan is simple..

1. Get Warlock to 45

2. Use current main to get it to Siren+Pirate Wep
3. Put Build from China

4. Solo dungeons.

5. Have fun.

I still remember my days playing warlock back on CN before my ping went to poo. I also have played the post nerf warlock doing the latest 3.1 storyline quests and everything from my current constant dps build still works very well and does good dps. I intend on using the exact same pve build for NA BnS and having decent ping will make a huge difference in my warlock play then it was back on CN. Also helps alot that I can farm Blackwyrm for soulstones with my current faction and my destroyer has merry pottery recipe for crafting the moonwater transform stones. Anyways yes what you have suggested I have every intentions of doing for my main warlock and I still have fun playing warlock class through my two years of playing on CN servers. I'll still continue farming BSH4 for the warlock skill book and hope it does drop for me yet at same time, need to be prepared for the worst in case I do not get the drop and save more then enough gold to buy it which is my last resort before Silverfrost content comes to NA.

3 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

Current market value for those books is close to 400g. You will be waiting a long time for that price you are asking for. A LONG TIME.

Yeah thats the average that Ive noticed. However on my 12th BSH 4 player run on my destroyer alt, I got the warlock book drop recently today <3. For any other warlock player thats still after the book drop farming 4 player BSH or having a bad time since rng can be a complete pain in the nyerk. I'll see if anymore drops on my runs and I'll happily be reasonable on the price regarding the skillbooks. ^^

17 hours ago, Yuisha said:

Yeah thats the average that Ive noticed. However on my 12th BSH 4 player run on my destroyer alt, I got the warlock book drop recently today <3. For any other warlock player thats still after the book drop farming 4 player BSH or having a bad time since rng can be a complete pain in the nyerk. I'll see if anymore drops on my runs and I'll happily be reasonable on the price regarding the skillbooks. ^^

Id love to get my hands on a more fair price for Dragoncall skill book, I played WL in BnS JP myself, and have been eagerly awaiting its NA release.

Archived