**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

42 minutes ago, Spearki said:

Idk how stup.... you all are but the staff it self said you should make a ticket not emails i know you can't send tickets as you account is locked that's why you make a new account and on that account you make a ticket with the email of your main account in't and you will get a reply preatty fast

http://imgur.com/6DT12va

is a pic from when it happned to me i simply made a enw account with 1 more i and made a ticket and got an awnser in around 5hrs after writing my email

keep in mind that as alot of you have the problem it wil ltake longer time to view all the tickets and solve them

you were a lucky one.  going on 2 days now of going against these people.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play from SEA region and sometimes my latency shoots to 300ms - 400ms (according to Resource Monitor) >_<

I'd like to share my story yesterday. It was the first time I've encountered it since I started the game.

So yesterday, while playing on a dungeon via cross-server, I suddenly lagged a lot wherein my skills were not working at all despite pressing skill keys again and again. Party mates were just standing, but we can still communicate with messages. Out of my frustration of my skills not working, I held my "1", "2", LMB and RMB buttons at the same time, not letting go (I was holding them probably around more than 7sec). The next thing that happened was that I got a message pop up, a part of which says "...using illegal program...". I can't remember the whole message as the game closed shortly after.

I was puzzled since the only program I was running aside from the game was Firefox (the latest version). The only background processes I know of are Flux and Windows Defender. All in all, there were 45 processes when I last checked (not including the game). Next thing I thought of is that I might be being hacked to (paranoia kicking in) through the game client. So I did a virus scan.

Afterwards, I re-launched the game and checked if my character's stuff wasn't compromised or anything. Good thing nothing was missing.

TL;DR: Game client closed with "...using illegal program..." message but upon logging in again, nothing seems wrong.

Anyone got this answer from  support service? : 

Hello,

We regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

I can't believe that  I lost my account for having done nothing, this is kinda funny how they make joke about us . 

Hello,

We regret to inform you but as previously stated, the account has been permanently closed for violations of the User Agreement. This account will no longer be accessible and can never be reactivated. We are unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods. By displaying the information we have collected and sharing this with you, we would be supplying you with data that could be used in the future to avoid our methods of identification and detection.

At this time, I must also respectfully inform you that any additional appeals or inquiries regarding the action taken on the account will receive this same response.

Regards,

Carl
NCSOFT Support Team

Offense: Association to Exploitative Accounts
Penalty: Account Closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here:http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

I lost time playing this game...just for no reason got banned

Used vpn. I didnt bought  gold. Never used bugs. 

And they closed  my 3 tickets and literally said to my ..go ***

Fun right?

29 minutes ago, Slo0th said:

There is nothing that we can do? It is not fair that we have lost our account, our money and our time in this way..

Im sure for 100% that they dont check logs. I can tell for 100% if  i bought a gold or did trade gold or used bug for farming something i can cut  my both hands. They just banning for no reason. Only reason can be  i used same vpn as bots used or bought  from a bot via  marcket place( u never can know)

2 minutes ago, Overworldx said:

I got the same 3 emails as well. Same issue. WTFast related.

Did you use WTFast? If so which servers? I'm trying to narrow it down so these idiots at customer support can actually see we're not full of shit. I used some from TX, MI, and Chicago.

Mudfish..but also wtfast sometimes 

3 hours ago, Raloz said:

I lost time playing this game...just for no reason got banned

Used vpn. I didnt bought  gold. Never used bugs. 

And they closed  my 3 tickets and literally said to my ..go ***

Fun right?

I got the same 3 emails as well. Same issue. WTFast related.

Did you use WTFast? If so which servers? I'm trying to narrow it down so these idiots at customer support can actually see we're not full of shit. I used some from TX, MI, and Chicago.

From now  i got 5 times this bot answer

Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

Rhian
NCSOFT Support Team

Such a horrible support service

16 hours ago, Emya said:

I play from SEA region and sometimes my latency shoots to 300ms - 400ms (according to Resource Monitor) >_<

I'd like to share my story yesterday. It was the first time I've encountered it since I started the game.

So yesterday, while playing on a dungeon via cross-server, I suddenly lagged a lot wherein my skills were not working at all despite pressing skill keys again and again. Party mates were just standing, but we can still communicate with messages. Out of my frustration of my skills not working, I held my "1", "2", LMB and RMB buttons at the same time, not letting go (I was holding them probably around more than 7sec). The next thing that happened was that I got a message pop up, a part of which says "...using illegal program...". I can't remember the whole message as the game closed shortly after.

I was puzzled since the only program I was running aside from the game was Firefox (the latest version). The only background processes I know of are Flux and Windows Defender. All in all, there were 45 processes when I last checked (not including the game). Next thing I thought of is that I might be being hacked to (paranoia kicking in) through the game client. So I did a virus scan.

Afterwards, I re-launched the game and checked if my character's stuff wasn't compromised or anything. Good thing nothing was missing.

TL;DR: Game client closed with "...using illegal program..." message but upon logging in again, nothing seems wrong.

NCsoft needs to fire their incompetent devs. Or at least sponsor their computer science modules.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

Brian
NCSOFT Support Team

Took 3 days of constant emails.. but.. FINALLY got my account back  :)

Ok this is getting really annoying I get undeserved ban for NOTHING, absoltelly nothing, recieve these spam messages about birthday, no help at all, just this "what is your birthdate" from different devs and nothing. You get wrong ban and get frustrated to death and thats it. 

14 minutes ago, Goddard1 said:

Ok this is getting really annoying I get undeserved ban for NOTHING, absoltelly nothing, recieve these spam messages about birthday, no help at all, just this "what is your birthdate" from different devs and nothing. You get wrong ban and get frustrated to death and thats it. 

I think they're asking for your birthdate or more precisely the birthdate you registered with your account to verify that you are the real owner of it.

I gave it the form dd/mm/yyyy, they wanted in mm/dd/yyyy. After I gave it to them the mod that asked me dont emails me and another comes up with the same question. I send them my name, my address, my internet provider, my phone and everything that a child from Antharctica could find me in 30 minutes. And ofcourse I am the real owner of the account when I am using the mail from the same account and explain every detail, even send screens from emails and I am writing to them from the same location I play. Just frustration to the limit. I cannot log in in the banned account and see what is the information I wrote when I firstly made the account. 

Ban at Friday, 4 Mails send, 3 answers, tooks everytime 28h, only copy paste answers.

German GM in forum told us, there was another banwave last night, and there could also be some "mistakes" ... this will take forever ... and tomorrow is update great ...

I wont, I wouldnt in ur case, as for the actual anti cheat system, it can and will be happen again and again, I guess its a sort of tactic to strech the less endgame content. Just relevel from 1to45 from time to time lolz

16 minutes ago, Miryle said:

I wont, I wouldnt in ur case, as for the actual anti cheat system, it can and will be happen again and again, I guess its a sort of tactic to strech the less endgame content. Just relevel from 1to45 from time to time lolz

I don't see sense for create new acc and starting from 0. I spent money for premium and other stuff like character slots and now waiting for response from support.

Just now, WszechbroPL said:

I don't see sense for create new acc and starting from 0. I spent money for premium and other stuff like character slots and now waiting for response from support.

thats what I was trying to tell, the last part was just sarcasm. cause even with the new update tomorrow, there is not that much content for 45. so rerolling/restarting again and again will strech the playtime ^^

Archived