**** Account Locked due to suspicious activities ****

Fangjie

3 hours ago, AtHirsizi said:

They should give all the players that are banned for no reason something back for the hours/days that we can't play!

Still waiting for a reply on my ticket/email this is just ridiculous. 

ı know you ingame!!! You're Crimson 45 Gon Force Master !

I am AhmetBeyFendi Cerulean 45 Sin, do you remember me ?

You got this ban too ? 

WHY Everyone getting bans today a lot ? Bots find a new way to ban legit players?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OnlyArandomEUPlayer is me guys. It is my unbanned account. So don't lose your hopes, i got unbanned so you can too. 

Edit: Don't forget, Patience is everything. They're looking above 15,000+ tickets and not easy at all to look all tickets.

On 1/20/2016 at 0:28 PM, GrimmieBoy said:

Is there anyone that actually got their account unlocked? Or have they just been having fun with the ban button?

Good question, as this has just occured to me.  We were doing blackwyrm, had it @ 45% hp ;/  I suppose given that some people posting who have had their accounts locked have been using some sort of 3rd party ping reducing software or routing, I have not long ago decided to explore

to increase my FPS during Blackwyrm encounters and Terrors as the with so many people present my FPS drops down to ~17 FPS and it becomes a headache.

6 minutes ago, Miryle said:

Start 6:48am now its 4:21am ... 22h yay

I suppose we can presume support is monday-friday 9-5, or there is a heavy workload because I was in a midst of Blackwyrm when my account got locked, so there are probably thousands of false-positives.

Just recieved after 15 hrs

Hello there,

I would be happy to assist you with your concern. However, I have not been able to verify the account with the information provided so far. Please provide as much of the below information as possible.

• What date of birth did you use when you created the account? 
• What is the display name you chose when creating your account?
• What is the physical address ( location: street, city, state, country ) that you have used when you created the account?
• What is your creation IP?

Once we have some additional information, we'll be able to investigate your issue further.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Chris
NCSOFT Support Team

Would you like my ss#, DL#, and blood type also?

Got a reply (finally) negatively tho

Account Name: x..........n@gmail.com
Offense: Third party program
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

I did not use any thing like what so called Third party program, I never sells gold or doing gold spamming or boting.
I never use VPN, WTFast or something like that either, just my ip is dynamic.
I never give my game acount to anyone else and I login only in this computer since I started to play BnS.

I have charged thousands NCoin for my acount and already bought mouths for premium membership.

This is just ridiculous. I hated all those annoying gold seller spamming and bots ever since first day of this game and now they are still out there, thousands of spamming every second, and I got banned for no reason waiting for hours got this reply.

Man, I'm speechless

•  

1 hour ago, Mythicqt said:

Just recieved after 15 hrs

Would you like my ss#, DL#, and blood type also?

if they already have the information why would it matter if you told them again, unless u were making an account for a bot and dont have all the information they are asking.  

If your not happy with what they are asking, when you already gave it to them, then well, i have absolutely no comment for you.  

6 hours ago, Naekuh said:

if they already have the information why would it matter if you told them again, unless u were making an account for a bot and dont have all the information they are asking.  

If your not happy with what they are asking, when you already gave it to them, then well, i have absolutely no comment for you.  

I do not recall providing my physical address @ the time of account creation.  Did you?

10 hours ago, greenonionnn said:

Account Name: x..........n@gmail.com

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

Account Name: xxxxx@gmx.us

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand.

amazing how identical these look  :/

This is crap and you know it.. this is a BS automated reply that A LOT have gotten.. read your forums.  I DON’T use any “ THIRD PARTY PROGRAM”, any cheat/hacks/bots/w.e.  I spent a good bit of money on this game… if this is the answer I get?… this utter BULLSHIT!

What “Offense: Third party program” did I supposably use?  Seems ncsoft is using bots/third party software to reply to their paid players.

THIS is a joke... thanks for the money... byebye! total and utter crap! wont make another account.. wont spend any more $$ on crap service.  so, enjoy the # i spent, itll be the last you get from this player.

Good evening.
Also I joined the group.
When logging today found that my account had no access, with the following message "Due to suspicious activity, this account has Been locked.". Being forced to create another account for is here right now talking to you. Sent an email to them more than six hours and nothing and seeing what you are talking just makes me afraid not recover it.

Heres my new account just to post here, not that it means anything.

Just though everyone should know, if you have spent any money on this game and they do not unlock your account, within 14 days of you giving notice you are permitted to a full refund, per NCSoft's ToS. You can go read through BNS's for yourself (I personally have saved a copy in case it goes that far, or they attempt to change it past today's date).

Anyways, I also got locked, I'm assuming for WTFast, but they claim my ban reason is "Association to exploitive accounts". Basically I bought or sold something from someone on the marketplace, who did something wrong, would be the only way I see this making sense. I don't trade in person, ever, unless its giving something to a friend.

I don't really know what to expect here, since I've never been in this bind before, however if this isnt solved within 48 hours, a fraud case seems to be the only viable option remaining.

Enjoy your weekend guys and gals, and thank NCSoft for taking away 2 days of prime time before another big patch.

My email has not been answered even already doing hours in which i has sent. I do not know the reason even which was locked for review, more like said before, seeing the story of you'res, i have fear and wait for worst. Until when we will be treated this way? Being disrespected this way. Esssa arbitrary company deserved was a collective action, against the blocked accounts injustamentes

Idk how stup.... you all are but the staff it self said you should make a ticket not emails i know you can't send tickets as you account is locked that's why you make a new account and on that account you make a ticket with the email of your main account in't and you will get a reply preatty fast

http://imgur.com/6DT12va

is a pic from when it happned to me i simply made a enw account with 1 more i and made a ticket and got an awnser in around 5hrs after writing my email

keep in mind that as alot of you have the problem it wil ltake longer time to view all the tickets and solve them

Archived